Chapter 43

Warning: so basically the whole chapter IS mature (smut to be exact) so yeah, you won't miss any story element if you don't like this and prefer not to read it! (completely understandable)
For the others, enjoy I guess :)

******************************

POV: Charles

The water is running down my body, the heat relaxing my sore muscles. I would spend an eternity here, if it wasn't for my boyfriend waiting on the other side of the door. I'm very excited to spend tonight with him, and I must say that the little dinner thing was a really pleasant surprise.

The frustration and exasperation of today's race all washed away, I decide to get out and grab a towel to hang around my hips. "Max wanted me exposed, he's gonna get what he wants, for sure", I think as a malicious grin appears on my face.

Not waiting anymore, I quickly shuffle my hair to dry it a little so it doesn't drip everywhere, and finally open the door. The dutchman's laying on the bed, cushions behind his back, when he looks up and finally sees me. The expression on his face is priceless, a mix of surprise and desire, exactly what I was going for.

— You want a picture or what? I ask teasingly, loving the way he's just there, open mouthed in shock.

— N-no, I mean yes, but no, he shakes his head, apparently quite confused.

— Okay okay, I didn't think I would distract you that much, mister Verstappen!

— Nah it's just... Come here, he says before grabbing me by the waist, impatiently kissing me as I try to keep my stability on the bed.

He's passionate, almost aggressive in the way he kisses me, apparently very eager for it. I just chuckle, loving the way he treats me. Even this, he does it so perfectly, it's impossible not to like him.

— What you're doing to me, Charlie, he says once we part, his voice suddenly much hoarser.

I feel a million tingles in my stomach, wakened by his tone and the way he used that nickname. The kiss and now this, it's making me rather excited, and him too apparently.

I'm a bit scared, thinking of what I'm about to say and do. But I trust him, and I don't want to wait anymore, I'll never be more ready than tonight. That's why I look at him in the eyes, taking a bit of distance.

— Max, I think... No, I'm sure that I want you, like, now.

Not my best phrasing, but I'm way too altered to think straight, as I see his pupils darkening, and an interrogative look on his face.

— You sure? I can wait, we don't have to if you're not comfortable yet! He tries to reassure me, but I took my decision and I'm far too turned on to back away now.

I decide to show him, getting closer and whispering in his ear:

— Please, Max. I'm ready.

It seems to drive him crazy, as I see shivers on the exposed parts of his naked skin under the bathrobe. Bathrobe that I really want to strip off him, by the way.

— Okay darling, I will make you feel good then, god, you're so beautiful, he tells me, before turning us around in a swift move.

I gasp, not expecting to suddenly fall on the mattress, but quickly relax, as he takes off the last piece of clothing still covering him. Running my fingers along his skin, I enjoy the soft moans that escape his mouth, a smile on my face.

He then asks me with a look if he can remove the towel still around my hips, and I happily agree, lifting them so he can better take it off. I feel a sudden heat rush as I realise we're both naked, centimetres away, and that we're really doing this.