Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Sidharth was holding Sana in his arms. They were slowly dancing to the soft music. Both of them were looking into each other's eyes.

Sana lowered her eyes,not able to handle his intense gaze.

“ You are looking beautiful tonight”, he whispered in her ear, making her blush.

“Thank you”, Sana mumbled softly.

Elders of their family were looking at them with satisfaction. They were mostly worried about Sidharth and his personal life. But now seeing Sidharth’s relationship with his wife improving, they were feeling satisfied.

In the night,

Sana was in the room, getting ready to sleep when triplets barged  inside the room.

“Mom, can we sleep here today?”they asked her, blinking their eyes cutely.

“ Yes! You can, my babies”, Sana said, welcoming them into her room.

They hurriedly climbed her bed and lay down.

“ Which story today?”, She asked them, laying down beside them.

“ Lord Rama’s story”, they shouted, excitedly.

“Okay!! Okay!!” Sana said and told them about Lord Rama.

Next day, Sana was in the hall with everyone when her cell phone rang.

She checked the number and got nervous.

“ Excuse me”, Sana said and went to her room hurriedly.

“ Hello Tara”, Sana said, picking up the call.

“ Hello Sana!! I hope you still remember that you are Sana and not Tara Raghuvanshi”, Tara said, taunting her.

“ Why are you saying this?”Sana asked her.

“ I saw your pictures with MY FAMILY at Kiara's reception. And How the hell did Riya suddenly get married to Manik ? Are you trying to double cross me?”, Tara asked angrily.

“ It's nothing like that “, Sana said and explained everything to Tara.

“ Just do your work silently and stay away from my husband and children as much as you can. Did you get it?? Don't forget if I can help you in saving Manav then I can also take his life anytime. So better stay in your limits “, Tara warned Sana and cut the call.

“ Tara…Hello…. Tara…”, Sana said, trying to explain.

Her eyes were filled with tears hearing her warning.

“ Mom? What happened?”, Ahaan asked entering her room.

“ Nothing”, Sana said, wiping away her tears.

“ Then why are you crying?”, he asked her, coming close to her.

“ No!! I am not crying”, Sana said, giving him a smile.

“ You sure?”, he asked her.

“ Yes!! Now let's go downstairs. Everyone must be waiting for us”, Sana said, changing the topic.

“ Yes!! I forgot. Everyone is calling you downstairs for dinner”, Ahaan told her hurriedly.

One month later,

It has been a month since Riya got married to Manik. Everything is going great in their life.

Everyone has accepted Riya and Manav whole heartedly and they have become a part of their family.

Sana has come very close to triplets. Now triplets mostly sleep either with Sidharth or Sana.

After Tara’s warning, Sana is trying to stay away from Sidharth as much as she can. But she hasn't gotten the courage to stay away from children.

Sidharth is observing her every move keenly. She is aware of it but decided to ignore him.

One day, Sana was in her room when she got a call from Sidharth.

“ Hello”, Sana said, answering his call.

“ Come to my office as soon as possible”, Sidharth said, before cutting the call.

“ What does he think of himself?? Always ordering me here and there”, Sana mumbled, looking at her phone.

Having no option,she got ready and went downstairs to go to his office.

She reached his office within thirty minutes. It was her first time coming to his office and she must say,the building architecture was beautiful.

At the reception,she met with his assistant.

“ Good morning, Ma'am. Sir is waiting for you in his cabin”, his assistant said, leading her towards his cabin.

She knocked on the door before entering his cabin and saw him sitting on the chair, reading some papers.

He was looking handsome and charming like always. There is no doubt why all the girls are crazy about him till now.

“ Come and sit”, he said, without looking towards her.

Sana unconsciously obeyed him and sat on the chair in front of him.

“ Why did you call me here?”, she questioned him.

“ Sign these papers”, he ordered her, sliding a file towards her.

“ What are these?”, she asked him.

“ I am buying some property on triplets' name so both our signs are needed”, he said to her with a blank face.

“ Okay”, She said and picked the file to read the papers.

She read the first page and no doubt,it was about some property.

She was not really interested in reading these boring papers so picked the pen to sign the papers.

“ Don't sign them. Put your thumb impression on the papers instead”, Sidharth said in his authoritative voice.

“ Thumb impression? But why?”, she asked,confusedly.

“ Law doesn't work according to your wishes. Don't ask stupid questions and just put your thumb impression”,he ordered her.

Sana didn't say anything further and left her thumb impression on all the documents before leaving his office.

Seeing her leaving, Sidharth asked Rehaan to come to his cabin.

He trusts Rehaan like no one else.

He gave him those papers, smirking slightly.

“ Already Done?”, Rehaan asked him ,in disbelief.

“ What do you think?”Sidharth questioned him.

“ She didn't doubt you?” he asked him.

“ No!! I hope you know what to do next. Do this secretly and don't let anyone know about it, no one means no one”, Sidharth said to him, strictly.

“ I know”, Rehaan replied, rolling his eyes.

He took those papers and disappeared from Sidharth’s cabin.

On the others side,

Sana was going back home so she decided to pick the children from their school.

She was standing outside their school waiting for them to come outside.

“ Mom”, Aarav said, running towards her happily. Ayush and Ahaan also came running towards her.

They hugged her tightly, feeling happy. In the past,when their friends’ mothers used to come to school to get their friends home, triplets used to feel jealous but today their mother also came to pick them up  which makes them happy.