Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Three days later,

It has been three days since that night. Sana is trying to avoid Sidharth as much as she can. She has stopped going for breakfast and is staying in her room mostly or busy with the upcoming fashion show in Kiara's company.

One day, she was practising with other models for the fashion show when she received a call from some unknown number.

" Hello", Sana said, picking up the call.

" Mrs Raghuvanshi??", a woman from the other side said.

" Yes!! You are?", Sana asked the lady.

" I am calling from Sunshine School. I was trying to call Mr Raghuvanshi but his number was not reachable so I thought to call you….", the woman said.

" School?? What happened?? Is everything okay?"Sana asked, remembering triplets studying in this school.

"Mrs Raghuvanshi, Aarav had injured himself….", the school teacher told Sana.

" What?? Is he okay?? I am coming….", Sana said, panicking.

" Relax Mrs Raghuvanshi !! He is fine now. We had to bring him to the hospital for dressing his wounds and further treatment."the school teacher said.

" I will reach there within fifteen minutes ", Sana said, hanging up the call.

She hurriedly picked up her bag to go to the hospital.

" What happened?? ", her assistant asked her.

" I need to go….", Sana said, making her way towards the parking lot.

She sat in the car and asked the driver to take her to the hospital.

She reached the hospital and rushed inside.

" Mrs Raghuvanshi…. please come with me", a teacher was sitting in the reception area waiting for her.

The teacher led her to the room where the doctor was checking Aarav.

Ayush and Ahaan were sitting outside the hospital room.

Sana hurriedly went to them and hugged them tightly.

" Ayush and Ahaan were insisting to come with us…", the teacher told Sana.

Sana nodded her head and calmed herself down.

She kneels in front of Ayush and Ahaan who are crying for their brother.

" Don't Worry. Aarav will be fine soon. Doctor uncle is treating him. You both stay here. I will come after meeting Aarav, okay?? ", Sana said to them, holding their hands.

" We also want to meet Aarav", Ayush said crying.

" Firstly stop crying….. Let me talk with the doctor and then I will bring you both inside to meet him", Sana said softly.

" Promise??", Ahaan asked innocently.

" Promise ", Sana said, caressing his face lovingly.

Sana asked the doctor to stay with them while she went inside the room.

" Ahh…", Sana heard Aarav's voice, who was crying due to pain. The doctor was treating his wounds.

Aarav had injured his forehead and knee while playing with the children.

Seeing him crying, Sana rushed towards him and held him in her arms.

" Shhh…. It's done…. Don't cry baby…..mumma is here", Sana said, trying to make him calm.