Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Chapter 16

" Haven't you guys noticed the changes in Tara?? These days, she has changed very much. Her love for triplets is not a lie and I can see this in her eyes. Moreover,Riya and Manik's situation is different from Tara and Sidharth. If Manik had hired her as his assistant then I am sure she must be good. Also, if she proves to be bad then Manik can divorce her anytime. Instead of divorcing without trying, it's better to go for divorce after giving this relationship a chance so none of them will regret not giving this marriage a chance in future", Shweta said in her intimidating voice.

Everyone fell silent hearing Shweta. They were lost in their own thoughts,not knowing what to choose, especially Preeti and Abhimanyu.

Sidharth was listening to everything silently till now.

" I think this decision should be made by Manik and Riya together. Since it's their life and their relationship. So they should be the one who should take the final decision. They are the one who is going to live together and face the consequences and not us", Sidharth said,after thinking about everything.

" I agree with Sidharth. We can tell them about our opinion or advice but we can't force them for anything", Dhruv said in his commanding voice, making everyone agree.

At last, everyone decided to talk with Manik and Riya, and ask them their decision.

In the evening, everyone gathered in the hall to talk with Manik and Riya.

" Manik, Riya, Everyone wants to know your thoughts about this marriage. You both want to give this marriage a chance or want to get divorced??", Dhruv being the eldest in the family, asked them about their decision.

Everyone was silent for a few seconds before Manik told everyone his decision.

Manik looks at his parents' face before looking at Riya.

He took a deep breath and said," I want to give this marriage a chance."

" What is your decision, Riya?? Don't hesitate, no one will force you for anything. It's completely your decision and we will respect it", Preeti said, softly.

Riya nervously looked at Sana's face who was looking at her with a smile, which gave her some confidence.

She looked into Manik's eyes and said, " Even I want to give this  marriage a chance."

Manik's lips curved into a smile hearing her decision.

Working together in the office, Manik had started to like Riya more than a friend. He can't say he loves her but he knows he will fall for her soon.

He had admired her innocence, sweetness, honesty, selflessness  from the first day itself.

When this adSanation turned into liking,he had no idea.

" Great!! I am happy for both of you", Shweta said happily.

Everyone was happy knowing their decision. They congratulate them and wish them a happy future ahead.

" Riya beta, please tell us about your family so we can contact them and tell them about you and Manik ", Abhimanyu said to her.

Riya got nervous when they asked about her family.

" I only have a younger brother in my family", Riya said, clutching her saree in fist due to nervousness.

She was feeling very bad about lying to them regarding her family but she can't tell them the truth.

Sana is her sister who has raised her and Manav as a mother. But now She is forced to hide her and Sana’s relationship from Raghuvanshi family .

But she knows, If Raghuvanshi family gets to know the truth about Sana di and Tara, only God knows what they will do to them. Riya can do anything but can never put Sana's life in danger

" What about your parents?", Dhruv asked her.

" We lost them in a car accident when I was very little", Riya said in a sad voice, remembering her parents.

" I am sorry. But don't worry, now you have a whole Raghuvanshi and Rathore family with you. You and your brother are now a part of our families", Dhruv said, putting his hand on her head.

" Thank you Dada ji", Riya said, giving him a smile.

Later they decided to do the marriage two days later with just family members and arrange the reception along with Kiara and Rehaan's reception.

Riya took their permission and went to her home to explain everything to Manav calmly and bring him to Raghuvanshi Mansion tomorrow morning.

Manik went to drop her to her house. Both of them were feeling a little awkward.

He stopped the car in front of her apartment.

" Umm…I should be going now. See you tomorrow, Sir", Riya said, giving him a nervous smile.

" Manik", he said.

" ji??", Riya said, not understanding.

" I said my name is Manik. Now you are not only my assistant but my wife as well so call me Manik ", Manik said looking in her eyes.

" Bye", Riya said and made her way towards her apartment.

He kept his eyes on her till she entered the apartment building before driving away.

Inside the apartment,

Riya entered the apartment with a spare key. She greets Mrs Bakshi who stays with Manav in her absence.

After sending Mrs Bakshi to her house, Riya entered Manav's room who was busy doing his homework.

" Manav", She called him softly.

" Riya di", Manav said happily.

" Why didn't you come home last night? I missed you so much", He asked.

" I missed you too. I had gone to another city yesterday due to office work, that's why I wasn't able to come", Riya said, caressing his hair.

" Please don't go like this again. Already Sana di is away from me and now you also left me alone last night ", Manav said pouting.

" Sorry!!", she said.

" It's  okay ", Manav replied, smiling.

" You are a big boy now. I want to talk with you about something serious ", Riya said to him.

" Tell me", he said, getting serious.

" Did you remember Tara di?", Riya asked him.

" I don't remember her but I had seen her pictures with Sana di", He said, remembering seeing those pictures.

" Now I am going to tell you something important and you will do as I say without any mistake, okay??", Riya said to him in a serious tone.

" Okay!!", He replied.

She told him everything about Sana taking the place of Tara, replacing her in Raghuvanshi family for a year and her sudden marriage with Manik except why Sana took Tara's place. She can't tell him that Sana did everything for his treatment.

She explained to him how much trouble it would be for Sana, if Raghuvanshi family gets to know the truth.

She tells him that since they are now going to stay with the Rathore family, he needs to pretend in front of Raghuvanshi and the Rathore family about not knowing Sana and behave with her like strangers.

Although Manav is only 14 Years old, he is more mature than children of his age.

He only behaves like a spoiled kid in front of his sisters who love to pamper him from childhood. But in front of others, he knows how to behave maturely.

" Okay!! I won't do anything to get Sana di in trouble", Manav said, assuring Riya.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment 🙏🙏