Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Sana was rocking the child, trying to make him calm.

" Dadi ji, please hold him. Let me bring his feeder", Sana said, asking her to hold Ronak.

Ronak went to his great-grandmother and held her sobbing softly. Tears were falling from his eyes, his cheeks were red due to crying.

Sana hurriedly went to the kitchen and heated the milk to make his feeder.

She comes back with the feeder in her hands. She gave the feeder to Shweta, Sidharth's grandmother.

" Ronak, please beta have this. You must be hungry", Shweta said to him, trying to make him drink the milk but he started crying.

" naah…", Ronak said in a baby voice, turning his face.

Ronak is only one year old so he can't speak much, just one to two words.

Ronak looks at Sana and extends his small arms towards her, asking her to pick him up.

" You want to come to me?", Sana asked him softly.

He nodded his head, showing his cute face, and making her smile.

She picked him in her arms and took the feeder from Shweta and made him drink the milk. He was looking at her face, blinking his eyes, while drinking the milk without any tantrums.

Dhruv and Shweta were seeing her every action with keen eyes.

Sidharth is not the only one who had noticed changes in Tara/Sana but they had also noticed the changes.

What happened now is completely out of their expectations.

Tara was never good with babies. She is a woman who hasn't held her own children more than five times till now. So how can she handle Ronak so easily??

Within a few minutes, Ronak fell asleep in Sana's lap.

Sana noticed the time and remembered her meeting with Riya.

" You have to go somewhere?", Shweta asked her.

Sana nodded her head and then looked at Ronak, sleeping in her lap.

" He is asleep. Just make him lay in my lap. Aastha will be coming soon. You can go if you have plans ", Shweta said to her.

Sana followed her instructions and made Ronak lay in his great-grandmother's lap.

She picked up her bag and left the house to meet Riya.

Firstly she went to a Mall with a driver, showing she had come shopping.

After entering the mall from the front door, she wrapped her face with a scarf and left the mall from another door.

She took the auto from another road and left for the cafe.

" Riya ", Sana said, seeing Riya in the cafe. Riya was wearing formal clothes since she had come directly from her office.

" Di", Riya said, hugging her sister. It's the longest time they have not met each other.

" How are you?", Sana asked Riya, getting emotional.

"I am completely fine and before you ask about Manav, he is completely fine as well", Riya said, making Sana smile.

" How is your work??", Sana asked her.

" It's really good. I like the work environment very much", Riya said to Sana.

" You want to work so I allowed it for this year. But I know how much you wish to do MBA…I don't want you to sacrifice your dream. All of this will finish in a year and we will return to Delhi where you will finish your studies", Sana said, looking at her face.

" Di, you already have many things on your plate. Don't worry about me. I want to help you in supporting Manav. You have already done many things for me. Now it's my time to do something for you", Riya said, emotionally.

" I haven't done you any favours. It's my love for you and Manav. Saying this, you are making me feel like I am some stranger and not your blood sister. I don't want to hear such talks from now on. Your elder sister is still alive and she is capable of supporting both you and Manav ", Sana said, glaring at Riya in anger.

Riya lowered her eyes and mumbled sorry.

" Good!!" Sana said to Rita, softening her eyes a little bit.

They were having coffee and talking when Riya got a call from her boss, asking her to bring a file to his house.

" But sir, it's the weekend", Riya said to her boss, who is none other than Manik Rathore, Sidharth's cousin.

Sana has no idea that Riya is working for Manik, otherwise, she would have stopped her a long time ago.

" So what?? You are my assistant and it's your duty. Make it fast…..", he said and cut the call.

"I am sorry but I have to go", Riya apologised to her.

"It's okay. You should do your work. Moreover, I need to go as well", Sana said to her.

Both sisters said goodbye to each other. Riya left for the office while Sana left for the shopping mall.

" Let's go", Sana said to the driver, who was waiting for her outside.

" Mam, shopping bags??" The driver asked her, feeling confused seeing her empty-handed.

Sana cursed herself in mind forgetting about this. But she didn't lose her composure and her face was calm as usual.

" No need!! I didn't like anything in the mall "" she said and asked him to drop her at home.

On the other side,

Riya went to her office to pick up the file before leaving for Rathore's house.

She was unaware that her sister was living in this area only.

She entered the Rathore Mansion and asked the staff about Manik.

" Who are you young lady?", Riya saw a man in his mid-fifties coming towards her.

" Hello!! I am Riya Kapoor, Manik sir's new assistant", Riya introduced herself.

" Hello ... .I am Abhimanyu Rathore, your Boss's boss, I mean his father", he said chuckling.

" Hello Mr Rathore", she said, smiling at him.

" Miss Kapoor", Manik said, coming downstairs in his casual clothes.

Chapter 13 is already available on Pratilipi and chapter 14 will be published on Pratilipi.

You can check them out there. My profile on Pratilipi is K.Katha

Please support my work on both platforms 🙏🙏

Don't forget to Vote and Comment 🙏🙏