Chapter 7

Chapter 7:-

Sana noticed that everyone was ignoring her presence so she decided to silently move towards her room.

She took the shower before settling herself on the bed with a diary in her hand.

She had the habit of writing a diary for many years.

After her parents death, she had no one to share her thoughts and life problems with, so she used to write everything in her diary, making her feel lightheaded.

It was never easy for her to raise her siblings alone but she never accepted defeat and fought everyday against this world.

After some time, she decided to sleep. She doesn't want to face Sidharth so she has decided to skip the dinner.

In the dining room,

Sidharth was sitting at the table along with his family. His sons were sitting beside him, having their dinner.

" Ahaan finish your food", Sidharth said to Ahaan.

Ahaan is the middle one out of triplets while Ayush is the eldest and Aarav is the youngest.

" Dad", Ahaan said, showing his puppy face. Between these three, Ahaan is the one who never eats properly.

Sidharth always made sure that he had his food properly.

" Ahaan", Sidharth said, strictly.

Ahaan knows that Sidharth is not going to melt down so he finishes his food quietly.

" Mujhe dinner ke baad sabse kuch baat karni hai", Sidharth's grandfather said in his commanding voice.

( I want to talk about something with everyone after dinner)

" Sidharth, aap bacho ko sula kar living room mein aa jaiye ga. Hum sab aapka wait karenge", his grandfather said.

( Sidharth comes to the living room after making the children sleep. We will be waiting for you)

" Jii", Sidharth said, respectfully.

( Okay)

Sidharth took Aarav, Ayush, Ahaan to their room, to make them sleep.

" Dad aaj hum aapke saath soye ge", Ayush said to his father.

( Dad, we will sleep with you today.)

" Acha theek hai…..chalo", Sidharth said and took them to his room.

( No problem…. let's go to my room)

His room is very huge, fully painted in light grey colour giving a classy look. His big pic was hanging on the wall behind the King size bed.

His room is connected to a balcony giving a great night view.

His room also has a walk-in closet along with an attached washroom.

He settled his children on the bed and made them sleep.

Children slept within a  few minutes. Sidharth kissed their foreheads before going to the living room where his family was waiting for him.

Sidharth entered the room and sat at the couch, beside his sister Kiara.

" Dad aapko kis baare mein baat karni hai?", Sidharth's uncle, Kartik, asked his father,Dhruv Raghuvanshi.

( Dad, what do you want to talk about with us?)

" Kaira aur Rehaan ke engagement ko kafi time ho gya hai aur mujhe lagta hai ki ab waqt aa gaya hai ki hum inn dono ki shadi ke baare mein soche", Dhruv, Sidharth's grandfather, said.