Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Only her lips were visible to the audience and a little bit of her eyes, behind the net veil.

She was looking like a Royal bride walking on the aisle, making her way towards her King.

Everyone was looking at her with awe.

Adhiraj was looking at her with an intense gaze. He was feeling like she, his bride, was walking towards him, ready to marry him.

She reached the end of the stage and slowly lifted her veil, letting the audience see her beauty.

She was wearing a beautiful bridal Rajasthani nath (nose ring).

Her eyes were lowered in shyness like a real bride. She slowly raised her eyes and looked at the front.

Her eyes meet with Adhiraj who has his intense gaze on her. Both of their hearts skipped a beat when their eyes met. She lowered her eyes in shyness.

He was mesmerised by her dark brown eyes. For the first time, he was noticing her beautiful, deep, dark brown eyes.

Adhiraj was not able to remove his eyes from her. She was looking like a real epitome of beauty.

Everyone was lost in her beauty and elegance.

She slowly turned around, showing everyone her unique bridal attire and walked back.

Everyone gave a big round of applause for Mira as well as the designer of this unique bridal attire.

Kiara walked on the stage along with Mira and thanked everyone for coming to her show.

Finally, the show finished and Mira went backstage to change her clothes.

" It was fantastic, guys. Thank you for your hard work ", Kiara said to all the models and staff, entering the green room.

" Thank you, Tara Bhabhi. It was mine blowing. This performance was the best performance of your career till now", Kiara said to Mira happily.

Mira smiled at her and went to change the dress.

Some days later,

Only two weeks are left for the marriage of Raghuvanshi's Princess, Kiara and Rehaan.

The whole family is busy with the arrangements for the wedding which is going to be very grand.

These days, Mira has come close to the triplets.

Mira had asked Tara's assistant to not accept any new modelling project, saying she was going to take a break from modelling.

Today all the ladies except Mira, were in the hall, selecting sarees and other dresses for the wedding.

One of the staff members of Kiara's company had come to their house with exclusive designer sarees and dresses.

" Where is Tara??"Shweta, Adhiraj's grandmother, asked.

"Tara ma'am is in her room", one of their house helps told her.

" Go and ask her to come downstairs", Shweta told her.

Mira comes downstairs within a few minutes.

"Tara come here and select a saree for yourself", Shweta said to her.

Tara was looking at the sarees when her eye fell on a red saree which has embroidery on the border and its blouse had very nice and unique embroidery,  covering both the back and front.

" I like this one", Mira said, picking the saree in her hand.

" Good choice", Nandini, Adhiraj's chachi, said.

" Thank you", Mira said with a calm face.

They were choosing the dresses when Kabir, Kartik and Ranbir entered the house.

" You all came early today??" Dhruv asked his sons and grandson.

" Adhiraj called us and asked us to reach home as soon as possible ", Ranbir told his father.

" Why?? Did something happen?", Dhruv asked him.

" We don't know. He asked us to wait for him at home", Ranbir said.

They were talking when Preeti and Abhimanyu Rathore also entered the house

" Abhimanyu beta, you here suddenly??"Dhruv asked him.

" Papa, Adhiraj called us and asked us to come here", Abhimanyu told them.

Sensing something was not right, Shweta asked Kiara to send her staff member back to the company with dresses and sarees.

After five minutes, Rehaan entered the house.

" What happened, Rehaan? Why did Adhiraj gather everyone here suddenly?" Kartik asked him.

" Uncle please don't ask me, I don't know anything properly. I just know it has something to do with Manik. Adhiraj got a call from him early in the morning and then Adhiraj went somewhere without informing me anything. He messaged me some minutes ago and asked me to reach home as soon as possible ", Rehaan informed them.

" Manik?? He is not in the city. He has gone to a village regarding a project with his assistant", Abhimanyu informed them.

" We can't do anything right now except wait for them. So please relax and sit down", Dhruv said in his commanding voice.

After some minutes, Adhiraj entered the house. His face was calm as the ocean but his eyebrows were frowned slightly, showing he was tense about something.

" What happened to Manik??"Preeti asked Adhiraj about her son, seeing Adhiraj entering the house.

" Mom", Preeti heard Manik's voice and turned towards the gate where Manik was standing.

" Manik", She looks at him from head to toe, making sure he is fine.

She noticed someone hidden behind him.

Looking at his mother's suspicious eyes, Manik moved aside slightly, showing the face of a mysterious person.

Everyone gasps, seeing a girl standing beside Manik in saree. She was looking like a newlywed bride with sindoor and mangalsutra.

But among them, the most shocked one was Mira.

" Riya??"Preeti said, looking at the girl who is none other than Manik's assistant.

Riya raised her eyes and saw the people standing in front of her with wet eyes. Her eyes collided with her sister Mira who was looking at her with wide eyes.

Seeing tears in Riya's eyes, Mira wants to hug her but she can't do this in front of everyone. She controlled her emotions and gave a small reassuring smile to Riya.

" Can someone explain to us what's happening??"Abhimanyu said, getting tense.

" It's a long story. Let's sit and talk", Adhiraj said in his commanding voice.

Everyone sat in the hall, looking at Manik and Riya.

" She is Riya, my assistant. We got married last night", Manik announced , making everyone shocked.

" But why?? If you like her and want to marry her then you should have told us. It's not like we are against love marriage or something", Abhimanyu said to his son, feeling disappointed.