Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Two days later,

Sana  was in her room, getting ready for a party.   Since she was going as Tara, she wears a long red dress made of silk, which shows little cleavage, having a slit that starts from her knees to the hem of the dress.

This party was organised by one of Tara's previous employers so Sana  has no option except to attend the party.

She got ready and went to the party along with her assistant.

She met the host, Mr Khurana, giving a fake smile.

At this party, many celebrities were invited including many businessmen.

She also meets Tara's friends ( both male and female), who are also models or working in her Industry.

Sana  was feeling very nervous, surrounded by so many people.

Suddenly everyone turns towards the main gate, making Sana  curious.

Sana  tried to see the person who had gained everyone's attention with his presence.

She saw the face of that man and was shocked.

This commotion was due to Sidharth Singh Raghuvanshi, her sister's husband.

Everyone was very excited to see the richest man and most successful businessman in the party.

Sana  was looking at him when his gaze fell on her. He was staring at her, making her nervous.

She excused herself and went to the restroom.

She reacted  the restroom and took deep breaths.

" It's okay, Sana !! There is nothing to worry about. You can do it" " she mumbled, encouraging herself.

After having control of her emotions, she left the restroom and made her way towards the hall.

At the party, she stayed away from Sidharth as much as she could.

Later in the party, a man comes near her.

" Hey, Tara!! How are you??", He said, hugging her, making Sana  uncomfortable.

" Hello", Sana  said, giving a fake smile.

" It has been a long time since we had our private hangout ", He said, winking at her.

" Excuse me!!", Sana  said, feeling offended.

" oh come on!! Did you forget our passionate nights before your marriage?? How many nights have you spent with me?? ", He said, smirking.

" Leave me alone ", Sana  said, controlling her anger.

" Don't behave like some sati savitri or are you scared of your husband's presence? Don't worry he is already gone. Let's have some fun baby", the man said, pulling her towards the corridor and away from the hall.

" Leave me ...  I said leave me", Sana  said, trying to free herself.

" Stop doing drama….. It's not like we are doing it for the first time. Did you forget how much fun we had before", the man said, seductively.

Sana  was feeling anger as well as fear in her heart.

Sana  used force and freed herself before slapping him tightly.

" Stay away from me. If you again try to misbehave with me, you will have to face my husband. Don't forget who my husband is….", Sana  warned him, using Sidharth's name.

Sana  hurriedly went inside the hall and asked her assistant to send her home.

" But Mam, we need to meet with some important people, which will be beneficial for your career" " her assistant said to Sana .

" I want to go home. I don't want to hear anything ", Sana  said with anger in her voice.

" As you wish, Mam", her assistant said and they left the party.

Her assistant dropped her off at Raghuvanshi Mansion, before leaving for her own house.

Sana  entered the Mansion and made her way upstairs towards her room.

She was startled seeing Sidharth standing in front of her with anger-filled eyes.

She tried to cross him, to go to her room but Sidharth didn't give her the way.

" Come with me", Sidharth said, dragging her towards the room.

" Leave me", Sana  said, trying to get herself free from his hold.

Sidharth pushed her inside the room, making her fall on the floor harshly.

He bent down in front of her and held her chin tightly, making her look into his eyes.

Sana  shivered seeing his hazel eyes full of anger.

" I have not seen a shameless and money-minded woman like you. It was not enough for you to drug me to become pregnant so you could become the daughter-in-law of the Raghuvanshi family. Now you are trying to seduce another man, that also in front of my eyes.", Sidharth said, angrily. His voice was filled with disgust and anger towards her.

" During our marriage, I had told you this marriage is only for my children. You can do anything you want. Just don't do anything which will harm my family's prestige. You can't do a simple thing. It's my last warning to you, if you do something to hurt my family and our reputation, I will destroy you. I will forget you are my children's mother ", Sidharth said, dangerously.

Sana  was shivering in his presence. He gives her a very dangerous feeling.

He released her with a jerk and went from there, leaving her alone in the room.

Sana  was feeling overwhelmed by everything that happened this evening.

She never thought her sister could fall so low just to marry Sidharth for his money. She can use her children for money, to live a luxurious life.

Sana  cried thinking about all this. She somehow reached her room and went to the washroom to take a shower. She is feeling disgusted towards her twin for the first time.

After taking a shower, she lies down in bed. Tears were continuously falling from her eyes. She was not able to control her emotions.

" I am sorry Mom, Dad. I failed you both", Sana  mumbled. She was blaming herself for Tara's mistakes. She felt responsible for everything that her siblings did.  She felt it was her mistake that she let Tara go to Mumbai far away from them.

She felt sorry for Sidharth and his family, especially for Ayush, Ahaan and Aarav, who remain deprived of their mother's love.

Those children were just a pawn in Tara's plan to get married in a rich and powerful family.

Hello guys,
I hope you like the chapter.....

Don't forget to Vote and Comment 🙏🙏

P.S:- From now on, the Chapter will be firstly published on Pratilipi and then here.....

Support my books on both platforms....