Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Next day,

Sana was in the garden with triplets and Manav. The Rathore family has come to their house for dinner.

Triplets were playing with Manav when suddenly, Ahaan fell down.

“ Ahaan, you okay??”She asked him, holding his arm, checking for wounds.

“ I am fine, Mom. Please let me go otherwise they will win”, Ahaan said and ran away from there, leaving a stunned Sana behind.

“ Did he just call me  Mom??”Sana mumbled. She pinched her arm to make sure she was not dreaming.

“ Ouch!! It's real. He really called me Mom”, she whispered happily.

She stands there looking at them playing, with a smile on her face.

“ Di, why are you standing here?”, Riya said, coming close to her.

“ Nothing!!” Sana said, turning towards her.

Both of them stood there, looking at the children playing happily.

“ Ahaan, Aarav and Ayush are very sweet children. But I feel bad for them”, Riya said, looking at them with sad eyes.

“ Why?”, Sana asked her.

“ Because they have a mother like Tara. I just hate her.Even though Tara is alive, they are forced to live like children without  a mother. They never got to feel their mother’s love. A mother can go to any extent for her child and there is Tara who is a stranger for her children. I just hate her”,Riya said, feeling angry towards her.

“ Who said they don't have a mother?? They have me as their mother. You know, some minutes ago, Ahaan called me ‘Mom’....”, Sana told her.

“ But for how long?? One day Tara will be back and you will be forced to leave the Raghuvanshi family then what will happen to triplets?? Do you think Tara will be able to give them the same love which they got from you?”Riya questioned her.

She doesn't want Sana and triplets to get attached to each other. She doesn't want to see her sister in pain. She knows it will only hurt Sana once Tara is back in Raghuvanshi Mansion.

Sana felt silent hearing her question.. She knows what Riya is saying is right.She doesn't know what to reply.

“ I don't know what to say. I just know that they need me right now. Moreover I still have nine months left before Tara comes back. I don't want to think about all these things right now”, Sana said to Riya with blank eyes.

Later they entered the dining room with children for dinner.

In the night, Sana was in the room when someone knocked on her door.

She opened the door and saw Sidharth standing in front of her. She was a little shocked seeing him standing in front of her.

“ You here?”, Sana asked him.

“ Am I not allowed to enter your room?”, he questioned her.

“I didn't mean it like that. Please come inside “, Sana said, giving him the way.

He entered the room and settled himself on the bed like he owned the room.

“ I want to talk about something important to you”, Sidharth said to her.

“ What?”, she asked him.

“You are getting close to my children and showing them love, making them attached to you emotionally.  I am just here to warn you if my children get hurt due to you,it will be your last day in this world”, Sidharth said in a threatening voice.

“ They are my children as well. I will never hurt them”, Sana said, looking in his eyes without any hesitation or fear.

He looked in her eyes, trying to find her true motive.

“It will be good for you. You better keep your words”, Sidharth said to her and left her room.

Few days later,

Last night, Kiara and Rehaan got married in a grand manner.

At present, Sana is in her room getting ready for Kiara - Rehaan and Manik - Riya's reception party. She is wearing a beautiful red saree looking like a true queen.

She got ready and went downstairs. She noticed Sidharth along with triplets waiting for her.

“ Mom, you are looking beautiful”, Aarav said, running towards her and hugging her legs.

“ Thank you”, Sana said, caressing his hair.

“ We are getting late”, Sidharth said in his dominating voice.

“ Yes”, Sana said and five of them settled in the car.

Soon they reached the venue where the media was standing outside, waiting for them.

As soon as they climbed down the car, the media surrounded them but Sidharth's bodyguards handled the media and let them enter the venue without any hindrance.

The party was very high profile and many VIP guests were present there including some politicians.

Sidharth's grandfather announced the news of Riya and Manik's marriage, which was quite shocking for some people.

Once the announcement was made, Manik- Riya and Rehaan - Kiara entered the venue gaining everyone's attention.

Soon the guests went to the couples to congratulate them while Sana was with other Raghuvanshi family's ladies, greeting the guests being their elder daughter-in-law.

Later the DJ asked the newly wed couple and other couples to come to the dance floor for a couple dance.

Sana was standing with her mother-in-law when Ayush came to her.

“ Mom!! Come with me”, Ayush said, grabbing her hand and pulling her.

“ Ayush!! What happened?”, Sana asked him but he didn't reply and took her to the other side of the party.

“ Dad”, Ayush said, seeing his father standing a few steps away from them along with Aarav and Ahaan who were grinning at them.

“ Mom, Dad, it's couple dance time so go and enjoy”, Ayush said, pushing her slightly towards Sidharth,who held her through her waist before she could fall down.

“ But….”, Sana tried to deny.

“ Okay!! You three don't run around and go to your grandmother till we are done with the dance performance”, Sidharth ordered them.

Sana was looking at him with disbelief in her eyes. She can't believe he agreed to dance with her so easily.

Sidharth pulled Sana towards him and took her to the dance floor where couples were dancing, getting lost in each other.