Chapter 3

Chapter 3

" I have already told you at that time not to take their Guardianship. They will be only a burden to you but you didn't listen to me, now suffer yourself. I don't have time and money to waste on you or your siblings…", Tara said, making Sana shocked.

" They are not only my siblings but  yours too. I have called you because you can help Manav while I can't. Only you can save his life. I promise I will pay you back all the money…please help us this time", Sana begged.

" I have no relationship with you or your siblings. Don't contact me again in the future", Tara said rudely and hung up the call.

" Hello Tara…. listen…. Tara…..", Sana said, crying.

Tara was her last hope and now she had lost it as well.

She doesn't know what to do, or how to arrange money for his treatment.

" Dii", Riya said, entering the room.

Sana noticed her wet eyes and understood that she had heard her conversation with Tara.

" How can Tara Dii do this with us?? How can she??", Riya said, hugging Sana tightly.

" When she left our house,at that time in the  starting phase of her career,she had asked for money from you many times and  you never denied. Now when she has lots of money which can help in Manav's treatment ,she is not even ready to help us. We are not asking money for luxuries, but to save Manav's life", Riya said, crying.

" It's okay!! We will manage somehow. Nothing will happen to Manav", Sana said, consoling her.

It has been ten days since Sana had called Tara. She is trying to arrange the money but no success.

One day,

Sana was in her house, having dinner with Riya when someone knocked on their main door. Manav was in his room, sleeping due to the effects of the medicines.

" Who will be here at this time??", Riya said. She was about to move towards the door to open it.

" Wait!! Let me open it", Sana said, stopping Riya from opening the door.

Sana lives alone with her siblings. She needs to be alert so that no one can take advantage of them, especially when two girls are living in the house with no elder accompanying them.

" Who is there?", Sana asked, without opening the door. She is not going to open the door for a stranger this late in the night.

" It's me", Sana heard a familiar voice.

She opened the door without thinking twice. A lady was standing in front of her with her face covered with a scarf.

The lady hurriedly entered the house while Sana closed the door before locking it.

" You here?", Sana asked the lady.

The lady removed her scarf and showed her face which looked like Sana's face.

" Tara Dii?", Riya whispered.

"You want money, I can give you but I have a condition", Tara said, looking at Sana.

They settled themselves on the couch. Sana and Riya were sitting beside each other while Tara was sitting opposite to them, showing them her arrogant face.

" What condition?", Sana asked her.

" I can give you 50 lakhs but in exchange you need to pretend to be me and live with my in-laws for a year", Tara said casually.

" What?? Are you mad?? You want me to pretend to be you and live with your family for a year and you think they will not catch us. Moreover, why the hell do you need to do this stupid drama?", Sana asked her, feeling confused.

" Because I am pregnant. I found out about it last week, "she said.

" It's good news. Why do you need to leave your house?", Sana asked her. Riya was listening to them silently without saying anything.

" Because my husband had not touched me for the last six years. And if he gets to know about my pregnancy, everything will be finished for me. I need you to live with the Raghuvanshi family, taking my identity , while I will leave the country to give birth to this child.", Tara told them.

Sana and Riya were seeing her with shocked expressions on their faces.

" It means you ….you cheated on your husband", Sana asked her, not believing what she is hearing.

" So what?? Now you understand why I have come here. So are you ready?"Tara asked her.

" No!! Absolutely not….I am not going to help you in betraying your husband and in-laws", Sana said to Tara.

" Think again,Sana…what is more important for you, your morals or Manav's life?? I can only help you if you help me in return, otherwise it doesn't matter to me if Manav lives or dies", Tara said, without any emotion.

" Dii!! Please don't accept her proposal. I have heard that the Raghuvanshi family is very powerful and dangerous. If they get to know the truth,then they will not leave any of us",Riya told Sana.

" It's your call Sana. Either you choose to help me and live with Raghuvanshi family as Tara  Raghuvanshi or Choose to see Manav dying in front of your eyes", Tara said, giving her two options.

Sana looked at Tara who was waiting for her response.

" I am ready", Sana said,with difficulty. For Sana, it was a very difficult decision to take.
Between her morals and her brother,she will always choose her brother.

He was only 3 years old when they had lost their parents. From that day,she had raised him as a mother and for a mother, nothing is more important than her child's life.

" But Sana dii….", Riya said, trying to stop her from taking this decision.

" For me, nothing is more important than Manav's life. About the Raghuvanshi family knowing the truth, only time will tell what the outcome will be,"Sana said,in a determined voice.

" Great!!"Tara said, happily.

" I have some conditions as well", Sana said to Tara.

" What conditions?"Tara asked.

" Firstly, I will go to Jaipur to live with your in-laws only after Manav's surgery and secondly, Riya and Manav will live in Jaipur until this drama continues. I can't leave them  alone here in Delhi. You will make arrangements for them to live in Jaipur", Sana said to Tara.

" Fine!!", Tara said, rolling her eyes. For Tara,Sana is nothing more than an emotional fool who thinks about her siblings' well -being before her own.

What do you think about Sana and Tara??

Excited to met our Male lead???

Don't forget to Vote and comment 🙏🙏