Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Next day, Sana got up around 6 o'clock since she has a habit of waking up early for work.

She got ready and decided to go downstairs for breakfast. She can't remain close in her room for the next whole year. She needs to get comfortable in the presence of the Raghuvanshi family as soon as possible.

With determination,she went to the dining room.

Without saying anything, she went to her chair and sat down with everyone.

Others also ignore her, like she doesn't exist.

" Did you talk with Preeti?? When is she coming??"Sidharth's grandmother,Shweta Raghuvanshi, asked Sidharth's mother.

" I am here Mom", Preeti Rathore said entering the dining room along with her husband Abhimanyu Rathore and their son, Manik Rathore.

Everyone in the family greeted them and asked them to have breakfast with them.

" How are my little champs?"Manik asked the triplets.

" We are good, Manik chachu", the triplets replied happily.

" Look What I have gotten for you three??", Manik said, showing them chocolates in his hands.

" chocolates", they said, jumping happily.

Aastha was supervising the maids in arranging the breakfast while Kabir was sitting at the chair with Ronak in his arms,who was leaning towards Manik, asking him to pick him up.

" Wait a minute, little champ", Manik said, picking him up and teasing him slightly, making him laugh.

Sana was watching the happy family, with a little smile on her face.

One minute later, Sidharth entered the dining room in his three piece office suite, looking hot and dangerous as always.

He came and sat on the chair near the triplets.

During the breakfast, they talk about Kiara and Rehaan's upcoming marriage and about a priest coming in the Evening to fix the date.

Sana was a little shocked to know about Kiara and Rehaan's upcoming marriage.

"Tara!!"Sidharth's grandfather said her name in his dominating voice, making Sana raise her head towards him.

" No matter what, you are the elder daughter in law of this house, at least in front of society. I want your presence in each and every function of Kiara and Rehaan's marriage", He ordered her strictly.

Sana nodded her head silently. Sidharth clenched his fist in anger. He doesn't want this woman's presence in his sister's wedding but he knows what his grandfather said is right. In front of the world, Tara is his wife and elder daughter in law of Raghuvanshi house.

In the evening, the priest came and the marriage date was fixed after two months, making everyone excited in the family.

On the other side,

Riya had joined Rathore Industries as the personal assistant to the CEO.

It has been a week since she joined the company. But she is unaware about Manik Rathore being the cousin of Sidharth Singh Raghuvanshi.

If she had any idea then she would not have joined the company at any cost.

Riya got ready and went to Rathore Industries after dropping Manav to his school.

She prepared a coffee and went to her Boss's cabin.

" Good morning, Sir!! Here is your coffee", Riya said to Manik Rathore,her Boss.

" Good Morning, Riya!! What's today's schedule??" He asked Riya, drinking his coffee.

" Sir, you have a meeting with Mr Singhania at 11 o'clock and had a lunch meeting with Mr Malhotra....", Riya told him his schedule for today.

" Please cancel all the meetings in the evening and shift them to some other time", Manik told Riya.

" No problem!!"Riya said, professionally and went outside.

Manik is very satisfied with his new assistant, who likes to keep her focus on work only. Unlike his previous assistants,who leave no chance to attract his attention and flirt with him.

In the evening, Priest came to the Raghuvanshi family to fix the marriage date. After considering everything,the date was fixed after two months.

Kiara and Rehaan were smiling shyly thinking about their upcoming marriage. While Kabir and Aastha were busy teasing them.

Sana was in the house but decided not to go downstairs till it's dinner time. She sat in her room and talked with her sister Riya and Manav.

They told her about their day. Manav told her how he had made a new friend today while Riya told her about her work place and new experiences.

Sana listens to them silently and gives them some advice. She asked them to take care of each other before hanging up the call.

She knows her siblings are missing her, especially Manav. They had never stayed separately for such a long time but now she has to stay away from them for a year.

Next day,

Sana got ready for her photoshoot which was scheduled in the afternoon.

Kiara has gone to her company early in the morning to check preparations.

Sana wore her dress and got ready in bridal attire with the help of her assistant and makeup artist.

" We need expressions which a bride should have...you know like ... .shyness, excitement,fear, nervousness, hope for new life ... .you are getting my point,right??", the photographer said to Sana/Tara.

" Yes ", Sana said, thinking something.

Kiara was looking at everything silently from one corner of the studio along with her assistant.

Sana closed her eyes and thought about her imaginary wedding. She imagined a man, coming towards her, riding a horse, dressed in a groom's attire while she was waiting for her groom, dressed as a bride.

She slowly opened her eyes, showing the emotions which were needed. Her cheeks were red in shyness,her eyes were filled with excitement and fear. Her lips were curved in a shy smile, giving the illusion of a real bride.

" Perfect", the photographer said excitedly, clicking her pictures.

" I don't know why but Tara Mam is giving a very different feeling in this bridal attire. She had never been able to handle Indian dresses with this much grace, that's why in the start you were not ready to take her as our main model for the bridal attire collection.", Kiara's assistant said.

Kiara was looking at Sana with deep thought.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment 🙏🙏