Chapter Forty-Three - Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind

I walked down a hall and tried to figure out which one they took Rick in. I forgot if it was further down the hallway or if it was halfway. I hugged myself a little bit as I walked up to the door halfway down, hoping it'd be that one. I walked up to it and saw that it doesn't open up like the other ones, it had a small pad on the left of it and I pressed the red button on it. The metal door then rose up, allowing me to enter the room. Once I stepped into it, the door loudly closed behind me, startling me. I hope no one heard that... but that's not what I was worrying about at the moment.

"Holy... shit." I glanced around the room and noticed numerous deceased versions of myself. Some were lying in a heap on one side of the room, while one was laid out on a metal table with her abdomen partially exposed, revealing her internal organs.

"Oh God, what the hell." These people are crazy. I saw some in those pods, like I saw through the goggles. I noticed some organs in jars, refrigerated and labeled. Hearts, lungs... kidneys... blood. I'm gonna be sick. I then heard a small noise, almost like a moan. I turned my head and saw  a Julia on another metal table, strapped and wearing a mask on her face, like for oxygen, tubes attached to her arms. Taking her blood or giving her blood? It looks like they're taking it. I don't know exactly what the hell this is... my guess... killing Julias and taking their organs... selling them? Like some kind of black market or whatever? Why, what's the point of that? Are we, like... dying anyways?

The Julia then twitched her finger, oh, she's alive. Shit, what do I do? I brought my hands down to my pockets, feeling for my phone, thinking I should take a picture of this, to show to Rick if we end up getting out of this and to see what he'd say about this. As I took a few pictures of the dead Julias and the living one, and the jarred organs, I heard the noise of the door opening. I reacted by pocketing my phone quickly and turning around, seeing Evil Morty. I went to hide, but when I did, I forgot my invisibility was still active. He didn't see me. Evil Morty than walked into the room, looking around as he took out a small notepad, writing something down. He walked up to the living Julia and stood there for a second, glaring down at her a little as she wheezed through the mask. She's dying, and he's gonna end up opening her up and probably take her organs too, like the rest. Gotta get out of here, I don't want to see myself get gutted. Plus, I kind of got what I needed, got the pictures... ugh. This shit is gonna scar me for life. I better get out of here before it happens. I walked up to the door and pressed the red button, making the door open loudly. Shit... I'm stupid, Evil Morty is right there, Julia. I turned my head and saw him looking over, glaring at the doorway, before turning his head back at the Julia on the table, beginning to work on her, holding something in his hands. I'd sigh of relief if I wasn't trying to be sneaky.

I quickly and quietly walked out of the room, the door shut behind me, now... I think Evil Rick took Rick down there at the end. I walked towards a door as a lobster alien almost walked into me. I quickly dodged and nearly face planted the wall. The alien didn't hear anything or feel anything, phew. I then pressed the button, making the door open up and as soon as it did, I saw Evil Rick standing in front of a screen showing a bunch of injured Mortys from outside. Next to him was our Rick, they both looked over and stared at the door that just opened up with nobody standing there. Evil Rick squinted, glaring at the door a little suspiciously for a moment. He then rolled his eyes and turned back to the screen of Mortys.

"Stupid door's always bugging. I ask for it to be fixed and they're like "oh it's fixed now," no the f---, no it ain't. Anyways, Rick, what do ya think? Isn't it beautiful?" Evil Rick  asked as he turned around from the large screen of the Mortys.

"Yeah, yeah, it looks like payday  at Neverland ranch in here. Zing!" Rick said as a lobster alien began to laugh, possibly at Rick's comment.

"Heheheheheh."