71. Extra chapter

This extra chapter wasn't planned. But If you are interested in how it went on in the future...please continue reading.

--------

Black hat constructed the whole mansion as well as a few houses to get on my good side.

Not only was Flug capable to continue his business, he also had assistance that did their job for money. The black hat academy has reached a new peak of members that no one expected. Without knowing the true intentions behind this war, it was assumed that the heroes were responsible for this and villains had to get better at their trade. At least they think twice before getting into debt. Although...a few didn't seem to learn their lesson.

Neither did I with my husband.

Two years have passed by then and back hat received a gift he didn't deserve...a little baby boy. And the other one is on his way as I walked into his office with a big bump that is my belly. Since the members of the organisation became careful with money my husband didn't have much work to do. Although he wasn't torturing or sending others to their death he had other ways to entertain himself.

To my shock, our son was one of them.

I mean there are rare times he can be a caring father, even a very scary one when he gets angry. But seriously, most of the time he is just reckless. I mean, who builds a children's pool with alligators in them? Or gives his son his cane to hit Flug with it all day? Throws him out the window for bad behaviour? Or owns deadly books as pets in his room? As a mother I should be concerned, especially with a second child coming.

But it was clear that this is black hats son. He smiles just like him as all the alligators get knocked out around him. Or when he was sent flying, he came back into the mansion unharmed. And the pets obey him like a good dog.

As for our marriage it is pretty laid back.

We have our routines...I annoy him and he annoys me. Although if I let a little bad girl's behaviour get through when I tease him...I have to be careful. This really turns him on. To be fair, the relationship is going well and the nights we spend alone feel out of character for him. But once the sun gets up he is back to his evil ways. Sometimes we fight with each other because his actions as a business man does cause some problems I realized from the past. He still loves to torture his employees and this is something that no one can change.

Black hat even keeps a lot of secrets from me.

After the war I am less involved in his business and mainly do the tasks that are boring, like a secretary. Which also includes to talk to Gold heart if necessary. Based on the newspapers of heroes weekly, they caught the founder and sentenced them for life in prison.

Gold heart on the other hand did what he promised me.

He changed the management and rules of the organisation. That hero even had the heart to adopt Abigail's kids to become heroes in the future. But the right ones mind. Gold heart arranged a monument at the pier to remind everyone of the horrors that happened on hat island while thinking of every villain and hero that died that day.
Both sides seem to accept that monument placing flowers at the scene.

Even my husband and I visited that place.

Unlike me, black hat acted like a grumpy old man. Not caring for anyone but himself. I had to threaten him to place down some flowers.

Whenever I thought that I was in control of our relationship, he simply puts me back in place by being the evil man he is. No he didn't hurt me, just simply hurts others instead. Despite that, his rare moments of being caring never stopped.

As years passed our relationship remained the same.

I grew older but he didn't seem to age, which he used often to annoy me. Our children took part in his business and even became instructors at the academy of villains once they were young adults. Slowly I adapted to black hats ways and became a little ruthless to my surroundings. Unaware that this made Black hat love me more over the years.

To prove this, he arranged a statue of us together in our younger years, for our fifteenth anniversary.

Over time we talked about death and what will happen if we die. Black hat just sighted at this telling me that he grew bored of his existence. He never told me what he meant but his last remark was typical black hat.

"I am not leaving this world without doing something fun one last time"

With me getting weaker it wouldn't be too long for me. But with black hat's comment I wasn't aware that he meant another war between heroes and villains  again but this time ...there will be no one that survives. Simply an arrangement without return... literally.