23. The new bride

It turned out that everyone knew since last night. His new wife is one of the villains that is known to have tons of money and has a lot of power, perfect for Black hat. As for me, I am just the poor little girl that is now working for him and his wife, to pay off debts that weren't mine in the first place.

This woman is known to be as Lady Tornado, as vicious and cruel monster that enjoys using her powers to cause chaos. She often works with Lady poker face expanding their business. What can I say, she was the perfect candidate to make his reputation increase in seconds.

Embarrassed I tried to run back into my room, only to be stopped by the tall hat bots. I feel like a criminal, being carried away by them, followed by Flug. With no luggage and friends, there was no escape. No one would help me. Trapped between the guards, we all headed off to the boats. One sends all the women to the village while the other headed to hat Island...the place I never wanted to set foot on becomes reality. Flu patted my shoulder smiling, "Don't worry, it is not as bad as it looks"

"Flug, I been there, its awful."

"At least you don't have to deal with Demencia's jealousy"

I remembered that weird woman from our last visit, "She sure has issues. Why did he take her instead?"

The doc sighted, "As a businessman, he wants to gain reputation. No one will respect him if he takes his henchmen as a bride."

Her loyalty seems to have no boundaries"

Flug laughed in agreement. He informed me about my new job and where I will stay after work. Unlike me he was quite thrilled to have another partner to work with that will not cause as much trouble like the other two. For my clothing, Black hat demands that I look like a maid, which makes 505 happy to get another companion that looks just like him in his outfit. He even wants to sew it to my size. That bear was just a cutie by heart, looking forward to doing the chores.

Lady Tornado and Black hat don't even look like a happy couple, more like one that would kill each other some point. If it wouldn't be for their reputation, they might do so. Lady Poker face is on the other side of that man, discussing some business with him. Apparently, she owns several casinos all over the world, ripping people off and put people into debts....hm sounds familiar.

Lady Tornado's fortune is high, owning millions of henchmen and businesses that enslaves their employees to the bone. I don't like her or the other woman with the mask on, they looked at me like I was a cockroach that needs to be crushed. Hopefully I survive this till I am fully paid off my debts.

Curse you Abi.

At his mansion, I felt the same vibes that kept me from entering the first time. Unlike that I wasn't carried by robots inside. His portraits seem to follow my every step. Flug ordered his robots to let me go, wanting me to follow him to my new room. Surprised that black hat kept me from following, "Miss Y/N will get a new room". His hand guides me in the opposite direction. Flug doesn't seem to be happy with the outcome, realizing something I don't. The room was dark and hardly had any colors I would consider cheerful. Also in this room, there are portraits of Black hat. A gothic bedroom was the first thing that came into my mind. Instead of his servants, he gave me a tour through the room, including my maid outfit. It seems he had other plans for it, making me look like a maid from the 18 centuries. Flug stood at the door acting all nervous. The other ladies stayed patient, but their glares showed how furious they are. I was not happy with this either. Thankfully it did not last, his last words were "The pictures will stay where they are" before he left.

Afterwards his attention was fully on his ladies, while Flug and I stayed in my new room. Exhausted my body landed on the bed feeling the softness welcoming me with open arms, "So soft".

"Y/N I don't know how to tell you this"

"No need, this is heaven."

"You won't get so many chances to be in that bed"

"Don't spoil this for me."

I didn't let it get to me at this point. All I wanted is to forget my situation, if only for a few minutes.

Lady Tornado doesn't like how this whole thing with me turns out but remained silent. Black hat showed them the entire mansion before ending at his office. He had a lot to discuss with his future bride. Flug gave me the tours as well but with a few rooms that remained to be out of my sight. My jobs were placed on the kitchen table planned to the tiniest detail, beside this lies black hats pocket watch. A little gift for me not to be late, as Flug warned me to take this very seriously. A woman stood across the room, making my blood run cold. She glared at me, just like the other woman. Flug cleared his throat before gesturing towards her, "Y/N this is Demencia, Demencia, Y/N."

"Is that her!"

Afraid I backed off.

"No, she is the new maid. The bride is with our boss."

Furious, she kicked the wall creating a massive hole before leaving us alone. The doc was furious for the damage, calling his robots to clean this mess. 505 came in shortly after, making us all something to eat. Flug however, told me not to get too comfortable as this won't be a regular thing. Of course, I knew this, "obviously. Now, let's see what my new life will have in store for me" I checked the list, "waking up, get dressed, open the curtains...seriously Flug, I know how to get ready for work." Skipping the brushing hair and teeth and the rest, till the important parts came up, "Ah here...waking Lady To...you got to be kidding me...wake her up, what am I? A babysitter?"

"Read the rest"

Was all he said as I checked, "What?...helping Black hat getting ready for work? What the hell is this rubbish?"

Flug shrugged, "It was obvious, after your room was changed. Since you live next to his bedroom it will be easier to wake them."