62. I do not lose

His arms held me in place as the kiss continued. The feeling is intense, nothing I expected to feel for this monster of a man. At the same time the boat kept rowing without anyone guiding us back to the cottage. The whole time we been kissing each other passionately with our eyes closed not knowing that we arrived already. The light impact between the boat and land didn't get us out of this moment.

His one hand did it for me, trying to go under my shirt.

"Woah!" my hand grabbed his wrist pulling his arm down, "I..."

Despite of breaking the kiss, his eyes kept staring like a predator his prey, "Are you sure?". It wasn't a concerning question though. He seems to notice my trouble to choose what I want right now. On one side I just want to attack, devour him with kisses and get all passionate. On the other side my mind screams to be careful. Don't give in, don't get vulnerable with this man it says over and over again. Several moments I had been vulnerable to his sarcastic verbal abusive behavior, but not once did I want to get all down on him, taking his hat off...his shirt...his...

"Woah stop it Y/N!" embarrassed I looked over my shoulder at black hat. He seems to be amused. I smiled uncomfortable, "Did I say that out loud?"

He held his finger to his lips smiling, "No one will know." Next, he held his arm out for me to take, "shall we have our little night stroll through the woods?"

I took his arm slowly as we passed the cottage and into the dark woods. It was getting dark already but even in daylight, nothing got through that place. No light, no one else was around. We passed a sign that should have warned be not to enter that place. Curious I tugged black hats arm, "That sign says this forest is dangerous."

"So?"

"So, we shouldn't be here."

"Who made that sign?" I shrugged and pulled him along, back to the sign. From the looks of it the one responsible for the sign was Dr. Flug. At the bottom of the sign was something written a little smaller, "...except the owner of hat Island." Black hat grinned wide, "See, we are allowed to be here."

"Since when do you care if it is legal or not?"

"I don't, just seeing you being yourself again...makes me want to puke."

Annoyed I asked if he would like to be thrown back into the swamp which he answered with a purr, "Try and you might regret it this time." Assuming he meant killing me for once, his arms held me on my waist pulling my body forward. Before I could ask, they went to my back and under my shirt.

"Your choice"

"Can we please continue to walk?" hoping he would let go. The last thing I wanted is him to get all heated up for me. It was a close call already. A few more of these passionate moments and I might not be able to hold myself back. Lost in thought I didn't realize he was kissing my neck. Back to reality I pushed him back, holding my hand out for his arm.

"You cannot hold back forever dearest."

Scared of him knowing my concern I kept my distance. At least as far as my arm could go. To my surprise the woods came to an end as we reached the cliffs. Black hat and I remind me of a historical movie where the couple of lovers walk alongside the beach. This could have been romantic an all if it wasn't for him to get too close the edge. I pulled in him to get back, but he wanted to look down.

"There is nothing but rocks down there."

"indeed" he said as if this was a wonderful thing to say. I raised a brow while he held his hat from blowing away. I wasn't aware that the cliffs of hat Island possesses a system that could guard the island from threats or in worst cases defeats the enemies. Walking along the woods it felt less threatening to me. But it should be because we weren't alone. Two figures appeared in the distance holding something up. Black hat and I stopped our walk and watched these figures coming towards us. Pulling on his arm to get moving, black hat stood his ground while smiling like a madman. Whoever they were their clothes are not from villains. The colors are too bright for that. One even held up the weapon we couldn't see from the distance and attacked us with it. A long hook attached to a chain captured us both. From the tying up I was once again close to my husband's body. He purred again at the feeling while I tried to focus on the danger ahead. Safety before pleasure was my main priority.

"Finally, we got you black hat!" said one of the heroes.

The other went back into the woods while the other watched us. Surprised I asked Black hat, "Since when are heroes on this Island allowed?"

"There not" he said amused, "But this won't be a problem."

"In case you haven't noticed we are tied up."

"Too bad this wasn't your doing" he said again with a voice of lust.

"Can you be serious for a minute! This is a dangerous situation, and you care to get your leg over!"

The hero just stood there in silence.

"I almost had you, if it wasn't for your good-natured mind that fears the bad."

"This is not true!"

"Then why did you not let me have my way with you?"

"Because you take advantage."

He grinned wider, "Of what?"

"That doesn't matter."

"It does...come on, what will I take advantage of?"

I did not want to say anything, but Black hat kept pushing me to say the truth. Not to long now and the hero started to get all interested in this topic. It seems that watching us was to bore while the conversation got all heated up about our previous passionate encounter.

Black hat remained stubborn, "You really think I would take you by force?"

"You would if I won't give in sooner or later."

"What gives you that idea?"

Now the hero gets all excited, "Yeah what gives?"

Annoyed by him we both snapped at the man, "Stay out of this!" At least we both weren't happy with the company. But as black hat said earlier, they won't be here for long. To my surprise the chains were cut off and fell of our bodies. The hero stood there with his mouth wide open, "how did you...?"

Black hat grabbed my arm and whispered into my ear, "You take him down and I get the other hero." Not in the mood to beat someone up...or get beaten in return, I whispered back, "Aren't you strong enough to get rid of them both?"

"Where is the challenge in that?" he said smiling, "How about a bet?"

"Oh no, no bets with you"

"True...why did I ask..."

I nodded but he just patted my back, "If you lose you have to give me a massage tonight."

"Please don't let that be a code or something."

"A normal massage darling. But if you lose..." his eyes full of lust, "...we will continue were we left off at the swamp."
Of course he won't ask me for a bet, he just does it and expect me to follow his wishes. Looking at the hero he seems to be a slender and weak one. I am sure I can beat him, "Fine! But if you lose yours... you will sleep outside the cottage tonight."

"As if" he laughed before pulling me up for a quick kiss, "I never lose."