She took them on the terrace of the restaurant. Shehnaz eyes widened when she took the view infront of her. On entrance of the terrace a small door frame was built with branches of tree , they were covered with small leaves and  fairy lights making the entrance more beautiful. Whole terrace was decorated with fairy lights and wooden crafts. Pots of green plants which were placed everywhere on the terrace Making them feel that they were somewhere close to the nature and sunset in the background making the everything lively and romantic.

A melodious tune which was playing in the background made the environment more romantic

A melodious tune which was playing in the background made the environment more romantic. But her eyes more widened when she realised that apart from them there is no one else here and the entire terrace area is empty. Her face began to heat up at the thought of Siddharth doing all this for her. Her heart raced a bit when sidharth pulled out chair for her before sitting down himself on the chair.

" Umm , Why is there no one else here except us?" Shehnaz finally asked her thaught out to him as she didn't wanted to cook any kind of delusion in her mind again. She didn't want to let all these things make her heart flutter again which was already feeling many things.

"  I booked all this area for this date " Shehnaz felt her heart thumped hard against her chest after hearing his reply.
" Date?? " She asked , her voice steady as she looked at him.

" Yes date , i wanted to take you on a date so yeah here we are on a date " sidharth replied as he gave her a beautiful smile to her.

" Did you asked me before taking me on this date huhh ? You threatened me to seat in the car and than just took me here on this fucking date in these clothes" Shehnaz snapped, her eyebrows furrowed together as she looked at him.

" What's wrong in this clothes huhh ? You are looking damn sexy-- I mean beautiful in these clothes " sidharth immediately changed his words when Shehnaz raised her eyebrows at the sexy thing, " okay don't be angry on me now , let's just order something okay " Shehnaaz just noded her head without looking in his eyes as she was feeling flustered after hearing sudden compliment from him. Sidharth gestured to a waitress who was standing a short distance away from them. She comes quickly to their table and went away after taking their order. They ordered some Chinese cuisine along with some fruit juice instead of alcoholic one as they both didn't wanted to drunk drive.

Shehnaz was feeling irritated because of her open hair so she thought of tieing her hair. After taking out rubber band from her handbag she started to gather her hair behind her back with her slender fingers but stopped after hearing sidharth voice, " Don't tie them , you look beautiful in open hair " Shehnaz felt hot after hearing it. These sudden compliment were making her body hot.

" T-they are irritating me so I'm tieing them and you are no one to tell me anything" Shehnaz stuttered and after saying this she quickly tied her hair into a messy bun and started eating the food which was served infront of her.

Sidharth's eyes were only fixated on her. he didn't able to move his eyes from her. He wanted to tuck those strands of her hair behind her ears which were falling on her forehead. He wanted to remove those cute pout of her lips which automatically formed while chewing her food. He wanted to taste those pink plumpy lips which were bussy in eating food.