Prologue

Have you ever loved someone that never exists?
Have you ever fallen for someone you only see in your dreams.
Have you ever felt the urge to feel the love of your imaginary lover?
I stared at my finished artwork, it was her again.. the girl in my dreams.
I don't know why I kept on doing this masterpiece every time she showed up in my dreams.
I even cry when I dreamt differently and not her.
How I wish you existed, cause no matter how hard it is I am going to make you love me.
I took out a deep sigh.

"woooah here we go again, your imaginary lover psh.. here take a look at our new mission, sa Pilipinas yan" Aniya pagkabato sakin ng itim na sobre. Agad ko itong binuksan upang basahin.

Great Euphrosyne elipse and Chanlee tailer.

From the Honorable Highest Prime.

It was please to honor you your last mission.

You are going to investigate the TNTNU especially the founder of this school Director Haimee Luiz Lopez-a former board member of the Luiz clans. He was one of the great founder of the clan, but betrayed the whole organization. The Highest wants him be alive when you brought him to the organization. If killing is the only choice you are please to do it.

The classes will start on the next three months, everything is settled even your new identity. You will enrolled as a second year students, and the mission will be range into 2-3 yrs period of time.

You need to be very careful for the target is a former member, he has the skills and power like us, aside from him there are alot of other organizations member in the Philippines who has their own missions so you need to be very careful and act as natural as you can be from this you will be free from the law of socializing because you will need friends to gather informations. Always remember rule number 1.

Have a great mission and your success will set you free.

Pabato kong hinagis ang sobre at sumindi ng sigarilyo.
Kumuha naman si Chantal ng alak sa bar counter ko at nagsalin doon upang inumin naming dalawa.

"Hindi ko alam pero mukhang mahihirapn tayo sa planong ito" wika nya saka sumimsim ng alak.

"Mahirap nga masyadong maganda yung kapalit e kalayaan" Walang ganang tugon ko habang nilalaro ang baso na may alak.

"Hindi to tulad ng misyon natin dati na basta nalang natin ilalantad yung illegal issues at papatayin yung mga taong tumarantado sa clan." Aniya na nagsindi narin ng yosi.

Hindi ko alam pero tila ako ay kinabahan narin sa panibago at huling misyon namin ni chantal. Sa lahat ng misyon at napagtagumpayan ko dito ako hindi makasiguro kung kailan kalayaan ko na ang kapalit. Mapait akong napangiti, tanginang kalayaan yan ang hirap ng kapalit..