138-140: Extra 5•Blind box blind box!

Chapter 138 Extra Five 

Airi Ninomiya sincerely feels that her life may have changed channels since she was 14 years old.

The original "Sick Ancient Times in the Modern World" channel has been changed to the "Superpower Detective Reasoning and Combat" channel, with new surprises every day.

After becoming a member of the detective agency, her daily routine was somewhat fixed. For example, it was her job to use supernatural powers to classify documents.

But since everything she knew before was useless, she had to study hard every day, do her homework painfully, and face a nightmare exam every once in a while...

But such a beautiful life was beyond her wildest dreams. When she felt that the only way for her future was to use supernatural powers to **, Edogawa Ranpo said calmly:

"With a famous detective here, your powers are of no use. They are precious to others, but in a detective agency, your powers are not as good as the detective's super reasoning."

Then they used their superpowers to compete on how fast they could solve the case, and Airi actually lost! She lost with such a powerful ability!

Edogawa Ranpo was very proud: "Well, if you use your powers faster, you might be able to fight with the famous detective. You are still too young now."

Although she was defeated, Airi miraculously relaxed a lot. Moreover, the members of the detective agency, her new colleagues, are all very nice!

Dr. Yosano is just like her mother, super gentle and has the demeanor of a strong woman. She is simply the woman Airi admires the most!

Although Mr. Kunikida's gender is not correct, sometimes he is more like his mother than Dr. Yosano.

Although Mr. Ranpo is very reliable, he has a subtle sense of being the same age as her. You know, Mr. Ranpo's evaluation of her is that "although she is very precocious in some places, she is generally similar to an elementary school student."

But she really felt that sometimes, Mr. Ranpo was about the same age as her. If he didn't forcefully act like a senior, he and she would really seem to be the same age...

The president is very dignified, but also gentle, caring, and a cat lover.

Like a big family! Mr. Kunikida is the mother, Dr. Yosano is also the mother, the president is the patriarch, and Mr. Ranpo is the older brother. It’s really great!

However, such a dream-like life soon became not so beautiful. Because Mr. Kunikida used to be a math teacher, and she was not good at science...

Kunikida Doppo excitedly waved the paper in his hand: "If you don't meet the standard, you don't meet the standard. Children are not

Taught like this! "

Yosano Akiko was a little embarrassed: "It's just ten or twenty points, it's not much different. It's Kunikida who set the standard too high."

Yukichi Fukuzawa folded his hands in front of his chest majestically: "More than sixty points, considering her condition, she has done very well."