41-44: The Real Past

Chapter 41:

It’s so stupid. Nakahara Chuuya held his forehead and sighed. He couldn’t even muster the strength to fight because they hadn’t started negotiating yet.

When talking about things with people like Dazai Osamu, they usually have to threaten each other first, then have a fight, and then start to sit down and negotiate seriously based on the results of these two items, and then maybe fight a few more times in the middle.

He had forgotten that Airi Ninomiya didn't know anything about this kind of thing. She was so stupid when she came to find him, but he also forgot to mention it later.

As a result, he once again saw Airi stupidly selling herself out.

Really, so stupid.

"Hey, Dazai, if you have any requirements, just tell me." Nakahara Chuuya gave up. He pretended to have gone through the first two necessary negotiations and tried to cheer up.

He was out of shape, and for some reason Osamu Dazai was also a little bit. He stared at Airi who looked frightened, and it took a long time before he looked away.

"Ah, that's it. From now on, you have to listen to me and be there whenever I call. Whatever I ask you to do, you have to do it. Wherever I ask you to go, you must be there within ten minutes."

Osamu Dazai said very calmly. , made a very terrible request.

Nakahara Chuuya refused very simply: "This is impossible."

After giving him an emotionless look, Dazai Osamu returned his gaze to Airi: "Then change it to information. Everything I want All the information about you must be handed over, as well as your powers. It’s really curious where the limit is."

Osamu Dazai’s voice was low and he spoke very fast. If you don’t pay attention, you won’t be able to hear what he is saying. . Airi listened to his request with rapt attention. Before she could understand it, Nakahara Chuuya simply refused again.

"This is impossible, to be fair."

Dazai Osamu showed a somewhat regretful expression: "If this doesn't work, let the BOSS decide. Anyway, her powers are so easy to use, the BOSS will not kill her. "Yes."

He was lying, Zhongyuan Zhongya judged calmly. If Osamu Dazai had really decided this, he would not have said it at all, nor would he still be sitting here. So his purpose was not to threaten him, but...

Nakahara Chuuya had just figured this out, but before he could stop him, he heard Airi shouting stupidly and selling herself out again.

She stretched out two fingers tentatively: "I, I will choose the second one, you, please don't tell anyone, okay?"

Nakahara Zhongya held his forehead again and sighed.

He held Airi's shoulders and pushed her toward the bedroom: "Go back to your room now. You are not allowed to come out until I tell you!" "

That's not necessary." Dazai Osamu stood up, patted his clothes, and said to Nakahara Chuuya A little sinister, a little proudly curling up the corner of his mouth.