21-22: Memories of Tokyo

Chapter 21

"Ah, this." Airi was a little embarrassed: "Well, I lost my memory and can't remember anything from a month ago, so..." So I don't know you.

"Amnesia?" Atobe Keigo seemed to have thought of something bad, and his expression immediately turned serious: "What's going on? Are you in danger now? If anything happens, I can help you." "No, right?"

Airi said seriously. After recalling it, the most dangerous thing she had experienced so far was thinking that this person was a pervert.

She shook her head: "No, why do you ask?"

Mentioning this, Atobe Keigo lowered his voice again: "You also said that you suddenly disappeared when you were in junior high school, and other people didn't seem to remember you at all, even There is no record of you in the Ninomiya family. If I hadn’t kept your photo, I would have almost thought that I was suffering from hallucinations.” We’ve

known each other since childhood, are we childhood friends? Airi's expression changed immediately when she looked at him. She was already 14 years old when she arrived in Yokohama, and Dazai knew her since she was 14 years old. So did she accidentally meet her childhood friend who unlocked the story before she was 14 years old?

This luck... I don't know if I should say it's too good.

Airi didn't know how to describe the feeling in her heart. She didn't even know if she was happy. In short, it was very complicated.

Alas, the main reason is that she is afraid of finding out something terrible again. For example, if she is a scumbag in love, what will happen when she is a child? The little bully is a naughty kid? Wait, she doesn't seem to like studying, so this possibility is quite high!

After struggling for a while, Airi cleverly changed the subject: "The performance is about to begin, let's watch the performance first." As for whether he wanted to get acquainted with him again, he would wait for her to take his time.

Feeling speechless again, Atobe Keigo carefully looked at her guilty look, and suddenly said: "You are not doing any dangerous work, are you?" Then he asked in a low voice: "A spy?" "

How is that possible?" Airi rolled her eyes at him, spies are all very powerful, okay? If she were a spy, she might even forget which organization it was in the blink of an eye, so she would definitely be the worst spy.

Atobe Keigo showed a somewhat reassuring expression, and then took out his mobile phone: "Then let's exchange numbers. It's not suitable today. I'll ask the driver to pick you up tomorrow." Airi

had never been in contact with wealthy families, so Airi asked doubtfully: "Why? The driver will pick me up? Just give me the address and I'll take a taxi myself."

Keigo Atobe was even more speechless: "You really forgot everything! Give me your mobile phone number quickly, taxis can't get to my house."

Like this. ? After exchanging mobile phone numbers with this man in confusion, Airi began to watch the show seriously, wondering whether or not to look at her phone.

Oops, do you want to talk to Dazai about this tonight? It’s so difficult.

As soon as she woke up the next morning, Airi received a text message from Atobe Keigo.