112-113: The world of two

Chapter 112

Dazai Osamu tentatively said: "Want to rape Airi?"

"I know this," Airi choked, feeling that it was really difficult for her: "Is there anything else?

" There are many. Dazai Osamu tried to downplay it: "Maybe there are more secretly hard times? But Airi is too cute and I can't control it."

It feels so perverted. Maybe it's just like Dazai Osamu said. It would be easier for her not to think about it. .

But she has already thought of it! Airi hugged her boyfriend very strongly: "What about after we started dating? We can do it now. Do you still have...that situation?"

"Airi is really super smart. I just showed a little bit of it, and I can do it." I thought of so much." Osamu Dazai praised her first, and then said solemnly: "Although I often have such impulses, I hold back."

"After all, the human body has its limits. If you spend too much now, you will be wrong in the future . There is no way to satisfy Airi. "

What a pervert! " Finally, her boyfriend cried. Airi sobbed and asked, "Did you ever let me feel at ease when you were not impulsive?"

"Good baby, don't cry." Osamu Dazai kissed the corners of her eyes and recalled: "For example, after Airi was brainwashed by the devil, I didn't dare to do anything. I had no impulse at all at that time."

Speaking of this, Airi was very dissatisfied: "Didn't you also brainwash me? And then you just said You want to...be perverted! You still want to brainwash me, that's too much!"

Dazai Osamu quickly explained: "That's because Airi broke up with me. How could Airi break up with someone like me? I thought, I would definitely not do something so extreme."

Why did he say it so...naturally? Although she also had some faults, she really wanted to scold him!

Airi angrily sat on her boyfriend: "I won't do it today, you can control it yourself!"

Rubbing her waist, Dazai Osamu's eyes became blurred: "Airi is in such a great mood, keep it up, let's simulate it Rape at once."

...

In addition to staying in a hotel on the first day, they rented a house outside. It was a small two-story house with a basement.

The house was well decorated, but there were a lot of computers in the basement. Every day after she fell asleep, Osamu Dazai would run in and wonder what he was doing.

Airi was very worried: "You sleep so little every day, is it okay for your health?"

Dazai Osamu was quite happy: "I sleep enough for 4 hours every day. Airi doesn't need to worry. My physical fitness is very good. I will definitely It can satisfy Airi."

"Who are you telling you this?" Airi was so angry that she said, "Only a pervert like you would think about this kind of thing every day!"

They haven't gone out for many days. She didn't even have time to think about going out to play. Dazai Osamu stayed in the basement for a long time today, and she finally found time to think about going out to play.