1-4: Amnesia Love

Chapter 1

Standing on an unfamiliar street, Airi looked at her current situation in confusion.

She was wearing a white velvet dress, black boots, and the pockets of her white windbreaker were as clean as the reflective street signs on the roadside.

So, where is she? who is she? What is she going to do?

Vehicles whizzed past, and Airi noticed the road sign on the side. She tried to distinguish the words on it: "Yokohama... Yokohama? Where is this?" How did she get to this place?

By the way, who is she?

The girl, who had no memory at all and knew nothing, stood blankly on the street, looking at everything unfamiliar around her in bewilderment.

She didn't know what was going through her mind. Suddenly, a golden light flashed on her hand. When she lowered her head and looked down, she saw that she was holding a palm-sized business card with the words "Armed Detective" written on it. "She - Kunikida Doppo" are the words, with a series of numbers printed below.

"What is this? Armed Detective Agency? Names of people? Names of places?" Airi felt that her mind was in a blur, everything seemed to be separated by layers of fog, and even thinking was very laborious.

However, holding something with a mark is much better than staying where you are.

Holding this signpost-like thing in both hands, Airi relied on the inexplicable intuition in her heart, lost her memory at an average of one minute, stumbled, but still managed to arrive in front of a brick-red building.

At the same time, Kunikida Doppo, who was about to hand over his business card to a customer, suddenly disappeared at the moment when he was about to hand it out but had not yet handed it over. He was silent for a moment, then turned around angrily and yelled at his partner who had been slacking off all day:

"It's you! Dazai, it must be you! We are still meeting clients! Why did you steal my business card!"

Black curly hair The handsome man yawned slowly, his tone was calm and boring: "What does it have to do with me? I have no interest in destroying Kunikida's plan. Of course, I don't want to see your plan collapse if it cannot be implemented. Look."

"Ah, also, you scared the client."

Kunikida Doppo was so angry that his pigtails stood up. He looked back at his client, picked up Dazai Osamu and moved him farther away before lowering his voice. Angry: "Obviously, you said it! Bastard Dazai, do you want to die? Please return my business card!"

Osamu Dazai shrugged innocently: "No, I really didn't take it, Maybe it was stolen?"

Kunikida Doppo recalled: "No way, the business card disappeared in an instant. Ah, no, I saw a little golden light... Could it be that it was a person with superpowers? But why is it a business card? And You're not a boring guy. What's wrong with stealing? Do

you have to steal business cards?" Dazai Osamu seemed to have thought of something. He was stunned for a moment, and his expression became a little serious: "There was a golden light before disappearing? Kunikida-kun, are you sure? Describe it in detail."

When Dazai Osamu became serious, Kunikida Doppo always trusted him unconditionally. He put down his hand, looked at his empty palm, and affirmed: "Yes, although it was very faint, I saw it. The entire business card was enveloped in golden light for a moment, and then disappeared." Dazai Osamu