110-111: The world of two

Chapter 110:

"Treat!" Airi was so excited that she jumped up and jumped on Dazai Osamu.

He hugged her, pressed her on the sofa and kissed her hard for a while. Dazai Osamu raised his head slightly and asked with a smile: "Have you missed me, my baby Airi?"

"I miss you so much!" Holding his neck tightly, tears came out unknowingly. Airi choked with sobs and acted coquettishly: "Kiss me again, I miss you so much every day."

After kissing, both of them were a little excited. Dazai Osamu took a few deep breaths. , held Airi on him and sat up, and asked mysteriously: "Airi, do you want to elope with me?"

"Elope?" She hummed and nudged him, Airi kissed his face carelessly and asked, "What do you mean? ?"

Scanning the too few daily items in the room without leaving a trace, Osamu Dazai bit her earlobe: "It's just the two of us, and we secretly went to Tokyo for our honeymoon. No one cares."

Airi shivered. He hummed and acted coquettishly: "Tokyo is so dangerous, otherwise Odasaku and I would have gone there long ago."

"Hey, but there are no monsters in Tokyo." Osamu Dazai said logically: "As long as I'm here, it's still safe. "

Suddenly, he put his index finger on Airi's lips: "Shh, listen carefully."

There seemed to be a door closing, and Airi looked at him confused.

After a while, Osamu Dazai put down his hand, kissed her rosy lips, and asked seductively: "Odasaku went to smoke, does Airi want to secretly go and have a world of two with me? We won't tell anyone, Very sweet. "

Hide it from Odasaku?" A strange excitement arose in her heart, and Airi became excited: "Okay! What should I bring?"

Dazai Osamu was very proud: "You don't need to bring anything. I even prepared the ID for Airi. He is an adult and can drink. "That kind of thing."

He looked around and took Airi to get a notebook: "I just want to leave a note for Oda Tsukuru. Guess when Airi will find out?"

"Tomorrow?" Lihao guessed excitedly.

"Odasaku is not that smart." Dazai Osamu shook his head ruthlessly: "He knew I was coming, so he must have thought we were messing around in the room, and he certainly wouldn't have guessed that we had eloped."

"What!" Airi said shyly My ears were burning, so I jumped up and said, "I have something for you." Then I ran to the bed and took out the bracelet from under the pillow.

Following her, Dazai Osamu asked in a daze: "Is this for me? Airi made it up himself?"

"Yes," Airi blushed and asked, "Do you like it?"

"I like it very much. " " Dazai Osamu's eyes were a little straight, and he wanted to reach out but didn't dare: "I want to offer it, it's too casual to take it. "I

really want to offer it! " Airi shyly took his hand and put it on his wrist: "I will give you many gifts in the future, so there is no need for this!"