38-40: The Real Past

Chapter 38. The real past

"Why is that child so bad? The IQ is not up to standard and the emotional intelligence is not good. How could I give birth to such a child?" "I

have an appointment with Mrs. Atobe tomorrow and take the child with me. If it can be settled A marriage with the Atobe family would be the best."

"If not, she can only go to the Qingshui family. With her appearance, she must be very favored." "

I am her mother, I don't want to do this to her. However, there is no useless person in the Ninomiya family, and I can't be blamed for that child!"

Without those surprising surprises, Ninomiya Airi's life would have been fixed without protest. , no resistance is allowed, she doesn't even have the consciousness to object.

But an accident happened. She overheard the conversation between her mother and the maid, and Keigo Atobe, who hated the boring stuff the most, actually helped her. She also moved out of her family and grew up in a place where ordinary people live.

When she was a child, Ninomiya Airi loved the neighbor's TV set the most, as well as the mobile phone and game console that Keigo Atobe secretly brought her.

If nothing unexpected happened, her best ending would be to marry Atobe Keigo, but an accident happened.

She has the power of omniscience and omnipotence, the power that tells her whatever she wants to know.

Although with the emergence of superpowers, there is a more terrifying future. But with her powers, she has huge, unknown possibilities.

This is really great!

Airi Ninomiya's favorite thing has changed now. She likes her superpower the most!

Relying on the [Missing Object Notice], which has a very ordinary name but super powerful powers, Airi Ninomiya eliminated all traces of herself and the memories of everyone who knew her.

Although she seems to have forgotten Keigo Atobe, if her powers are not important, then they are not important.

Then Airi Ninomiya almost went to pick up garbage because she had no money and no ID card, so she couldn't work part-time. After spending two painful days, Airi once again relied on her powers to find a way to live a stable life - to find a strong and responsible person to rely on.

There is a man named Nakahara Chuuya in Yokohama. He is currently the leader and thug of a gang called "Sheep". He is a caring, kind-hearted and responsible boy.

It’s you, Zhongyuan Zhongye! Airi thought firmly that she could provide any information, and it wouldn't be too much for Nakahara Chuuya to protect her a little, right?

But before that, she had to make a careful plan, act weak and pitiful, and trick Nakahara Chuuya a little bit. After all, since ancient times, true love cannot be retained, only routines exist in the world.

So a few days later, Zhongyuan Zhongye met a girl who claimed to be hunted by GSS, one of the three major forces of Laibo Street, and pitifully asked for his protection.