61-63: The Real Past

Chapter 61:

Losing one’s moral integrity means there are two. It feels like people’s moral integrity values ​​are only 0 and 100. Once they start to lose moral integrity, they will rush towards zero very quickly.

Airi leaned in Dazai Osamu's arms and recalled very deeply how she had fallen to this point.

In fact, the most important thing is that it is too comfortable, and Osamu Dazai is really good at it.

At first she didn't believe him when he said it was his first time, but then his skills advanced by leaps and bounds to a terrifying level. As the only person to experience it, Airi felt that he was really a genius in every sense of the word.

But this consequence was a little hard for her to accept.

After looking seriously at the unsightly sofa for a while, Airi groaned in pain and continued to nuzzle Dazai Osamu in his arms.

"What should we do? Woohoo, why is this happening?"

Osamu Dazai stroked her back in a good mood to comfort her: "Because Airi is so powerful, super powerful."

In fact, she felt that it should be Osamu Dazai. sharp. Airi was shaken by the touch, and she hugged his waist and acted coquettishly.

Ever since he found out that she couldn't bear the end of the kiss, Osamu Dazai started to help her with his hands. After all, he is worthy of being a man who can open a lock with just a snap of his fingers. He is so good at it. In addition, she was in a strange state today, which directly resulted in her not being able to get the sofa.

After regaining her composure a little, Airi said tangledly: "I can only throw it away." Woo hoo, she can't have the fabric sofa she likes so much now!

After kissing Airi, Dazai Osamu said with some embarrassment: "But if this happens, Chuukai will find out."

Airi immediately woke up, and she thought stiffly, it's over, she has been obsessed with beauty recently, and she almost forgot such an important thing. !

"What should we do?" Airi looked at Dazai Osamu nervously: "It's over if Chuuya finds out!"

Chuuya also finds out that she and Dazai Osamu are having an affair. This scene is so beautiful that she can't even think about it!

She looked like a child who was in love behind his parents' back. Dazai Osamu almost laughed at her, but Ai Li got angry when she laughed, so he quickly kept a straight face and said seriously: "It doesn't matter, I'll take care of it." He

immediately felt relieved . After coming down, Airi thought of something else: "What if Chuuya calls her via video call?"

I don't know why, but Chuuya has been keen on making video calls to her ever since he went on a business trip, and every time he asked her to take a picture. Showing him the room, he looked like a worried father worried about his child's bad learning.

Are you preventing her from playing games? Airi is nervous and a little proud. She doesn't think about playing games every day now. After all, games are not as fun as Osamu Dazai. Alas, no, she is just not that interested in games anymore, and she has also grown up.