77-78: Such a sweet boyfriend

Chapter 77

Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya both shut up immediately.

Dazai Osamu quickly changed his mood and pulled Airi's hand guiltily: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, Chuuya can't stand me..."

"You've been provoking him, don't you think I can't hear it? !" Airi interrupted him and asked, "Why do you always provoke my dad!"

After a second of silence, Dazai Osamu apologized decisively: "I'm sorry, I won't do it next time. Chuuya is my father-in-law, I should respect him."

He admitted his mistake so well. Airi just relaxed a little when she heard Nakahara Nakaya standing opposite said disdainfully: "That mackerel, I can't admit it!" He still wanted to talk to Airi. marry? Let him dream!

Airi immediately collapsed even more. She cried and looked at Nakahara Chuuya: "Why do you hate my boyfriend so much? You threaten him every time, why is that!"

Nakahara Chuuya was dumbfounded by the question. He replied bluntly: "No, he is just so disgusting..."

Airi cried even louder: "Are you saying that I have bad taste! Sure enough, I am not your biological child, you are despising me!"

Everyone was confused. , Nakahara Chuuya stammered in explanation: "No, I, I didn't! It's that mackerel that's tempting you, he's so bad!"

Not being comforted at all, Airi cried even harder: " You are saying that I am stupid and weak-willed, right! Why are you scolding my boyfriend? Weren't you colleagues before? I don't have any love from colleagues!"

Nakahara Chuya was still explaining straightforwardly: "I didn't say that, it was That guy Dazai needs to be scolded."

After roughly understanding what was going on, Dazai Osamu originally wanted to quietly serve as a backdrop, but Nakahara Chuuya was too stupid, and Airi was so angry with him that he cried even more, and he just Able to stand up and draw fire.

Dazai Osamu said seriously to his former partner: "Chuuya, shut up!" When a girl is angry, how can she refute or talk back to her? Why don't you admit your mistake and coercion quickly?

Unfortunately, not only did his stupid partner fail to understand what he meant, but Airi also realized that he had overlooked someone.

She wiped her tears and asked, "How could you be so mean to my dad!"

"I'm sorry, I was wrong." Dazai Osamu apologized immediately, then looked at Nakahara Chuuya sincerely, and said very softly: "I'm sorry, Chuuya, I don't It's your fault."

Nakahara Chuuya almost felt nauseated. He pointed at Dazai Osamu in disbelief: "What the hell are you talking about? Are you mocking me again?"

His tone was so bad that Airi became even more sad: "You are attacking my boyfriend again! He has apologized to you, why are you still attacking him!"

Zhongyuan Zhongya couldn't believe it. What kind of logic is this? If Dazai Osamu apologizes, he can't be cruel to him? The question is, does that count as an apology? Is he mean?

Taking Airi's hand and kissing it, Dazai Osamu said very seriously: "It doesn't matter, that was Chuuya's test for me. Airi, don't be sad."