109: Dazai is here

Chapter 109:

After the war is over, there is the tedious finishing work.

During the war, his fame spread all over the world. Of course, it was also because he was the most severely persecuted. The number of commissions received by the Armed Detective Agency increased dramatically. Kunikida Doppo went crazy every day and enjoyed the pleasure of a full schedule.

Every member is forced to work very hard, and even Edogawa Ranpo complains that he has less time to eat snacks, but the whereabouts of only one person remain a mystery.

"Dazai didn't come again!" Kunikida Doppo clenched his fists angrily: "Atsushi, we must find him today and let him go to work!" Edogawa

hurriedly ate snacks and muttered: "The famous detective advises you not to

Even more angry, Kunikida waved his notebook: "He hasn't come to work since he came out of prison! Even if Ninomiya and Oda haven't come back yet, he's still missing work

! " You're lazy!" Seeing everyone's listless expressions, Kunikida Doppo became energetic: "Reform the laziest Dazai, Atsushi, come with me, and wake him up with me if necessary!"

Atsushi Nakajima smiled! Following up, Edogawa Ranpo waved to them: "Come on, the mission of the detective agency depends on you!"

Unexpectedly, they quickly found Dazai Osamu, right by the river where he often entered the water. He stood on the shore, staring at the water as if in a daze, and as if he was about to jump in the next second.

Hearing the footsteps of the two of them, Osamu Dazai turned around and glanced at them: "It's you, is there anything wrong?"

Kunikida pushed up his glasses stiffly. What was that look in his face just now? He, he was frightened, no, it was Atsushi who was frightened.

But there was no word of retreat in his life plan. Kunikida Doppo said dryly: "You have a commission, you should go to work."

He originally wanted to question Dazai, but for some reason, he did not dare to say so.

Walking over very calmly, Dazai Osamu asked without any emotion: "Where is the commission?" He

arrived at the client's office in silence. After explaining that the company's core secrets had been leaked several times, causing great losses, he asked the detective agency for help. After finding the criminal, Kunikida Doppo nodded seriously.

"We understand and will start investigating immediately."

According to the routine, such cases are leaked by insiders of the company. However, because they are afraid of shaking people's hearts, they cannot investigate in a big way and can only investigate and collect evidence secretly, which is very cumbersome.

If this company hadn't offered too much money, they wouldn't have been willing to accept it, but since they accepted it, they must do their best!

Kunikida Doppo was full of confidence. Just as he was about to launch an investigation, he heard Dazai Osamu calmly say: "Employees."

What was he talking about? Kunikida Doppo's head was full of questions, and Nakajima Atsushi said with a smile: "Perhaps, Mr. Dazai means to see if this company can have access to confidential employees?"