103-104: The long-lost modernity

Chapter 103:

Maple Village is not far away, and they walked very quickly, arriving soon.

Seeing Inuyasha and the others bringing two people back from outside, Coral and Miroku were a little curious.

After seeing Airi's face clearly, Miroku's eyes suddenly lit up, and he quickly stepped forward and asked enthusiastically: "Beautiful lady, are you willing to have a child with me?"

Airi immediately hid behind Oda Sakunosuke and hesitated for a moment. : "No, I have a boyfriend. I haven't confirmed whether he has cheated on me yet. I can't cheat on him first to get back at him."

Oda Sanosuke promised her extremely firmly: "Dazai will not cheat!" He

glanced at him suspiciously. When he glanced at him, Airi muttered: "You don't know him well, how do you know so clearly?"

Oda Sakunosuke was choked. In fact, he just couldn't stand the life-threatening series of torture, and it wasn't that he really didn't understand Dazai.

But before he could explain further, Airi bypassed him and walked towards the smartly dressed strange woman.

"Such a beautiful young lady, there is a word 'heroic', is it passed down to describe you?"

Coral was stunned for a moment, and blushed for some reason: "No, no, I'm just an ordinary demon slayer. "It's not that exaggerated."

Airi looked at her with admiration: "Exorcist, can you defeat monsters? Monsters are so scary, little sister is so powerful!"

She clasped her hands in front of her chest and asked with a wink. : "My name is Airi Ninomiya, may I know your name?"

Her face turned redder, and Coral was a little shy: "My name is Coral, and it's not that great!"

Airi said sincerely: "It's really true. That's awesome. Thank you for protecting ordinary people like us from such a terrifying monster." She

has never been praised so enthusiastically by a girl. Coral tilted her head unnaturally: "This, this is my job, it's all. " It should be."

"What a great career!" Airi lowered her eyes shyly: "I'm so happy to meet such a strong woman as Coral!"

Coral's face turned red completely during her sincere praise. Li went to pull Kagome again: "Kagome is so awesome. Although she comes from a peaceful world, she can fight for everyone's safety. I admire you so much!"

Kagome scratched her face in embarrassment: "No, I It's not strong enough now, and it's not determined enough yet, and it's far from Kikyo..."

After saying this, Kagome's face showed a little bit of disappointment, and Airi immediately hugged her distressedly: "But you have been growing so short! Within a short period of time, I have adapted to the fighting and life of the Warring States Period, and I am still continuing to study. It is really amazing!"

Being hugged by the fragrant and soft girl again, Kagome blushed and hugged her back: "Hello to you too! It's amazing. When I first came here, I didn't even have the courage to talk to monsters."