131-132: Extra 3•What to do if pregnant

Chapter 131 Extra 3 

Dazai Osamu's basic skill - super endurance.

Most of this is fun, but at times like this it's extremely distressing.

Although she had no plans to get pregnant, or even thought about it, after having a baby, Airi still wanted to give birth. This is a life, and it is her and Dazai Osamu's child. Whenever she thinks of this, she feels so sweet in her heart! Xiaoao novel

But Dazai Osamu's idea was obviously different. It would take many years for a child to grow up, so he couldn't be allowed to endure it for more than ten or twenty years. That would be too cruel.

"But if you're not happy, I'm also very sad." Airi threw herself into his arms and kissed him sympathetically: "Is there any way I can make you happy after giving birth to the baby?"

Throw it to Zhongya and never meet again.

Trying hard to restrain himself from saying what he hoped for in the future, Dazai Osamu hesitated for a long time and chose the method that Airi was most likely to accept.

"How about we let him join the detective agency?" Dazai Osamu observed Airi's expression carefully and said slowly: "Join the detective agency from birth, so that there will be many colleagues, and everyone will be willing to take care of the newborn colleagues. "

"In this way, our relationship with it will change from parents to colleagues, so that we can still live in the world of two people every day, and no one will disturb us for legitimate reasons."

Give yourself a colleague? Airi looked at her husband with complicated emotions, feeling strongly that his operation was **! Normal people would never imagine it!

"The baby needs to be taken care of by the mother right after it is born, and we can only work during the day. What should we do at night and during holidays?" she asked calmly, and she was surprised at how she was so calm.

"Dr. Yosano's superpower can protect a new colleague when he or she is most vulnerable when he or she is born." Dazai Osamu analyzed particularly tactfully: "When he grows up a little, Odasaku will be able to take care of his new colleague. The youngest child I have adopted is only three years old, I believe it will be the same even if it is a few years younger.”

"You're starting to call the baby your new colleague!" Airi was so angry that she wanted to hit him: "Even if you don't want to raise the baby, you can't call them your colleague!"

After hesitating for a second, Dazai Osamu decisively shouted: "Mom."

Airi was shocked. She asked in disbelief: "You...what are you talking about?"

Dazai Osamu was particularly serious: "If Airi becomes a mother, I can call Airi mom from now on. For the one in my belly, let her be my colleague, okay?"

"No! Why are you so ****!" Airi hit him angrily: "How could I be pregnant?"

How can you think of a son as old as you? I don’t want to take advantage of you either! "

Dazai Osamu reacted very quickly: "Then Airi can also call me daddy. That's fair."

"What's fair! You're a bastard!" Airi became even more angry. Before she could continue to scold him, the bastard sealed her with a kiss.