81-83: Such a sweet boyfriend

Chapter 81

Since the entire detective agency was almost wiped out, everyone has had a good feel for the power of alcohol, and there is quite a tendency to become lewd when talking about it.

Although Yosano Akiko is still addicted to drinking, this is a great cause. But within a short period of time, no one, including Airi, who was favored by her, dared to join her camp.

I don't know what other people think, but Airi is really afraid of the consequences of being drunk every day.

After many days of picking and choosing, Airi finally accepted that she had to be fed a bowl of strange tonic every day. Although it was not unpleasant to drink, it was not very good to drink.

In fact, the taste was fine, but every time she thought about the effect of this medicine and the reason why she had to drink it, Airi felt extremely painful.

But what is consoling is that Osamu Dazai has been very groveling recently, and he seems to have realized his mistake, and is very docile. He even stopped making trouble with her and Chuuya on the phone.

Then one day, Dazai Osamu suddenly and seriously discussed with her: "Yokohama is not very safe recently, can Airi hide for a while?"

Although she had never heard of this topic, it felt strangely familiar to her.

Airi asked a little warily: "What do you mean? Is it dangerous? Why should I hide and not be able to fight?"

Osamu Dazai looked at her with a particularly embarrassed look: "I don't want to lie to Airi, but, this is very It's hard to explain."

The strange feeling of familiarity became stronger, and Airi became more vigilant: "My powers are very strong, and I have been exercising in a strange way, but I have been persisting and have become stronger recently. "It's so much!"

She used to be out of breath after running two steps, but now it's different and she has made great progress. Alas, such a perverted method was so effective that she couldn't even look at the word "exercise".

Dazai Osamu looked even more difficult: "But Airi is safer hiding." Is

he looking down on her? Airi was unhappy: "You want to knock me out again? What do you mean! Am I that weak!"

"That's not it!" Osamu Dazai quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms: "But , If Airi is added to the battle, I will definitely lose. "

What do you mean? Airi exploded immediately: "You just think I'm useless, don't you? Do you think I'm holding you back?"

She was so angry that tears flowed down her face, her heart felt clogged and her voice was shaking: "You, why are you like this! I It's okay! Don't, don't exclude me every time! "

Everyone else is useful, but she is not!" But her powers are really strong, she can know everything, why exclude her?

Airi was so angry that her head hurt. Dazai Osamu wanted to kiss her, but she pushed her away: "Go away! Don't touch me!"

She was so angry that there was no other way. Dazai Osamu took a deep breath and struggled. He explained: "Actually, it's like playing chess."