27-30: Yokohama Boyfriend

Chapter 27:

He lost so quickly that Airi didn’t even realize why he lost! She put the chess pieces back in place with a sullen face and said reluctantly: "Come again!"

Dazai Osamu continued to play obediently. While playing checkers, he looked at Airi who was thinking hard: "I won just now, so does Airi want to answer?" A question?"

While studying what to do next, Airi frowned and said casually: "Well, you ask."

Dazai Osamu was careful not to let her notice, looking at Airi with an almost scrutinizing look, but there was something in his voice. With a careless casualness: "Airi met someone she knew before in Tokyo. Who was it?" She

was concentrating on playing checkers. Airi took a moment before answering: "Keigo Atobe, a childhood friend."

"Childhood" A good friend." Dazai Osamu continued to ask without changing his expression: "What kind of person is he?"

"A tennis player..." Airi suddenly reacted, raised her head and said dissatisfiedly: "This is the second question. It's a foul!"

Osamu Dazai winked and said cutely: "Hey, this, before you know it..." "

That's also a foul!" Airi very cleverly fought for benefits for herself: "Next time I lose, I won't answer the question. Yes."

It seemed a little reluctant, but Osamu Dazai agreed after being embarrassed for a while. Then 3 minutes later, Airi lost again.

This is impossible, he cheated! Airi looked at the chessboard in confusion. Why did she lose again? She really suspected Dazai Osamu of cheating, because he didn't have time to think at all when he played chess, and he seemed to win casually like this!

It's definitely cheating, right? But how to cheat in checkers? Has he read the guide? Or is he secretly using his phone? Let her think she is playing chess with normal people, but she is actually playing chess with a computer?

No matter how weird it seems, Airi was extremely busy during the restart this time. Not only did she have to stare at the chessboard and think about how to play, she also had to devote part of her attention to see if Dazai Osamu had cheated, and then she lost even more. Much faster.

Airi was very, very unwilling. After her careful observation just now, it seemed that Dazai Osamu really didn't cheat. He didn't even need to think about it and just won by playing casually.

Maybe Airi's face was too ugly, Dazai Osamu didn't say anything about the loser asking to answer questions, so he just sat there in silence with a low eyebrow, letting Airi glare at him very rudely. .

After enduring it for a long time, he finally felt less uncomfortable. Airi asked dryly: "Why do you win every time and so quickly? Did you cheat?"

Dazai Osamu was particularly pure and innocent, blinking at his beautiful pair of Disgraceful kite-colored eyes: "No, how could I lie to Airi?" Then he added seriously: "Besides, men can't talk fast."

Right? Airi looked at him suspiciously and retorted: "But you won quickly, did you really not cheat?"

"Absolutely not!" Dazai Osamu raised his hand and swore: "I will not cheat when playing such a game. ” Because there is no need to cheat at all.