49-50: The Real Past

Chapter 49:

When the tutor was Dazai Osamu, Airi's grades improved very quickly, which made her very happy. Nakahara Chu was also very happy, and Dazai Osamu seemed quite happy too.

One day he suddenly suggested: "Airi, would you like to go for a drive? I can drive you there."

Dazai Osamu has been really nice lately. Not only does he tutor Airi without any regrets, but he also often takes her out to eat and drink with her. Play. So when he said this, Airi happily agreed.

The best thing about going out with Osamu Dazai is that she doesn't have to dress up and can wear pretty little dresses. Airi sat in the passenger seat excitedly, and within ten seconds of buckling her seat belt, she regretted it.

Is this driving? This is a death car! Or is it some new method of intimidation that Osamu Dazai came up with?

He was so nervous that he almost shrank under the car seat. Osamu Dazai turned his head and asked with concern: "Are you feeling unwell?"

Airi stared ahead in horror: "Road! Road! Look at the road!

" With fear in her eyes, Osamu Dazai reached out to pick her up and parked the car directly on the side of the road.

He asked with some confusion: "Don't you like it? Isn't drag racing like this?"

Is this drag racing? This is death waving to her! As soon as Airi saw the car stopped, she quickly went to unbuckle the seat belt and door. She wanted to get out. She wanted to get out of the car now!

After standing on the roadside and holding on to a tree to catch her breath, Airi felt she had calmed down. When she turned around, she saw Dazai Osamu standing next to her. Airi quickly turned around, and sure enough, the car was parked in the middle of the road, in the middle! The horizontal middle!

Airi stammered and pointed at the car: "You, you will get into a car accident if you park like this!"

Looking over there, Osamu Dazai said nonchalantly: "The road is closed today, no one will come here except us. Airi

asked in disbelief: "Why? Shouldn't we come too?"

Osamu Dazai said matter-of-factly: "Because I want to take you out, I made some preparations."

Is this preparation to close the road? Isn't that a bit exaggerated? It's like the plot in an ancient TV series.

Airi couldn't help but pull his sleeves: "Wouldn't this cause too much trouble to others?"

Osamu Dazai said naturally, even a little puzzled: "It's the port mafia's sphere of influence anyway, what do I want to do?" Everything is fine."

Yes, this is a really good reason! I can't think of anything to refute at all.

She was a little speechless, but Airi was still very happy. She curled her hair shyly: "Um, thank you, Dazai."

Looking at her, she didn't know what she was thinking. After a while, Dazai Osamu pointed in front and said, "Look, it's the sea."

Airi followed. Looking over, there is a shimmering blue color in the double shadow of the trees.

It’s really the sea, and it really reflects light when the sun is shining on it! The smell of my breath is also different from usual, and the color is so beautiful, the kind of blue that makes me feel so happy when I see it!