74-76: Such a sweet boyfriend

Chapter 74:

"This hasn't gotten better at all!" I just added an honorific, but it's still very rude!

Airi angrily hit him, and quickly looked at Tsujimura Fukasuki apologetically: "I'm sorry, it turns out that the company's atmosphere is not very good, but in fact that's not what he meant."

No, that's what he meant. Tsujimura Fukasuki nodded very understandingly: "It doesn't matter. In fact, it's time for me to leave. My boss just asked me to go back."

Airi was a little worried, "Did it disturb your work?"

"No." Tsujimura Fukasuki shook his head. : "It's enough time to go back now."

"Okay." Airi asked expectantly: "Then can we continue to go out to eat and chat in the future?"

"Of course!" She agreed without thinking, Tsujimura Fuka Yue glanced at Osamu Dazai stiffly, and couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that he didn't react much.

Very good! She has no friends since her mother's accident. It's so great to be friends with such a cute girl!

...

After the unrelated people left, Dazai Osamu suddenly asked seriously: "What troubles Airi the most is that I am too big?"

He suddenly spoke in a pornographic tone without any warning, and Airi felt a little stupid.

She was dumbfounded when she heard Osamu Dazai say distressedly: "But it's natural, and Airi also likes it, but it's a little hard at the beginning."

It took half a minute for Airi to react . . Her face turned red and she went to cover Dazai Osamu's mouth, and whispered excitedly: "Are you a pervert? How could you say such a thing in public!"

Dazai Osamu obediently had his mouth covered and winked at her. Blinking, the next second he stuck out his tongue and licked the palm of her hand.

The palm of her hand itched, almost to the point of her heart. Airi quickly withdrew her hand, how could he be so perverted! This is outside!

The pervert was still asking her seriously: "Will Airi be angry if we kiss now?"

"Yes!" Airi answered unusually quickly, and then shrank back very vigilantly: "Don't mess around! I You are still angry, this will make you even more angry!"

He looked at her tenderly and smiled, Dazai Osamu grabbed her hand and kissed her fingertips gently.

"Then what is Airi worried about? Can you tell me?" Dazai Osamu said seriously: "When I asked Airi to date me, I said that I would solve all the worries for Airi."

"I did it. It's not good enough, Airi, can you give me a chance to make up for it?"

It was as if the whole person had been soaked in warm water, feeling warm and weightless. Airi was touched and happy: "It's okay, I don't have anything to worry about."

Osamu Dazai held her face and kissed her forehead tenderly: "Then let me take a guess, okay?"

"Hey, wait a minute. Wait!" Airi felt something was wrong: "Have you guessed it a long time ago?" Then he was talking nonsense just now!