51-54: The Real Past

Chapter 51

Airi doesn't like to deal with people lately. She is very perfunctory on the phone and goes out less often. She is not very enthusiastic about Dazai Osamu or Nakahara Chuuya, and even tactfully mentioned that she hopes they will be less. Go find her.

However, her academic performance has steadily improved, and Chuuya is quite satisfied. Although Dazai Osamu was dissatisfied that she didn't come to him to talk about the topic, Dazai Osamu was very busy recently. It was said that he had been promoted to a cadre with a salary increase, so he couldn't come to her like before.

Airi is very satisfied because she has recently discovered that in addition to watching learning videos, computers can also play games, which is much more interesting than game consoles.

This is mankind's greatest invention. Why didn't she discover it before? that's too regretful!

When playing games on a game console, Zhong would also look at the bill and clearly know how many game cards she bought, and then put them away. There would never be more than five left in her hand.

But the games on the computer are different. The consumption category is "culture, education and entertainment". You can see that you are learning at first glance, which is great! Moreover, you can also chat with teammates while playing games on the computer. When Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya called to check on the situation, just turn off the sound. It couldn't be better.

"Sister, come here quickly. I have a bag for you to lick." The little brother in the game greeted her.

Airi immediately went over happily: "Thank you, brother!"

These are two people she met in the game. They are very nice. They not only take her to eat chicken, but also take special care of her.

At first, the two people said that they were father and son. After Airi said "Hello, uncle" seriously, they laughed and said that they were roommates. Later, they argued for a long time about who was the father.

After forming a team once, they often played with Airi, not minding that she landed in a box or that she was killed at the beginning.

At the beginning, Airi really died at the start. The screen turned red for no apparent reason, and the game character she controlled fell to the ground. Later, after teaming up with those two people, she realized that she was being beaten and that this game was not a skydiving game.

Although she is very bad, those two people are very patient. If she is killed not long after the start, they will shout, "Sister, we will avenge you, and then find a grenade to detonate."

If they have already reached the finals, they will Angrily shouting "Who killed my sister? Wait until we take you to eat chicken!"

In short, it is very happy, chatting with different people is very happy, and using the banknote gun to increase the health of teammates is also very happy. Although she is still very poor, one day, she can also become a master who can lead the team to win chicken!

After being promoted to a cadre and choosing a very tough subordinate, Osamu Dazai, who had been busy for a while, finally had time to fish. After his call to Airi was ignored again, he doubtfully put on his earphones and listened.

Airi's sweet voice came from the earphones: "It's an eight-fold lens. Thank you, brother. You're so kind." A young man's voice said: "You're welcome. Letting my sister eat chicken is our goal."