35-37: Yokohama Boyfriend

Chapter 35:

"What's wrong!" Airi raised her voice: "My powers are super powerful. I can find the weaknesses of each of them, and then arrest them one by one and put them in prison. !" Go to jail!" Mafia trash!

It was so cute that he really couldn't help it anymore. Dazai Osamu hugged Airi into his arms. When she tried to struggle, she let out a "hiss" of pain, and Airi stayed still.

He had a pleasant smile on his face, but his voice was very worried: "But Chuuya is very strong, he can be said to be the strongest person in Yokohama. Even I don't have confidence in facing him."

This time love Ai Li reacted very quickly: "So it was he who beat you? Why is he such a bad person!" Angrily, he wanted to hit somewhere, but he was hugged by the scarred Dazai Osamu and dared not even move. Ai Li shed tears angrily. : "Trash, bad guys, scum! The Mafia is not a good thing!"

"Yeah, the Mafia is a big bad guy, a group of terrible and violent garbage." Osamu Dazai continued to smear his previous job without any bottom line. Career and colleagues, but at the same time, he did not forget to improve himself: "Fortunately, I discovered this and escaped from that terrible place."

"Healing rod!" Airi praised him sincerely: "Can I escape from that terrible place?" I escaped from scary places twice, and

I'm super strong!" "Hey, I'm lucky too." Osamu Dazai said very modestly. He suddenly let go of his arm, held her face, and looked at her with a puzzled look seriously. He said: "Because you are such a terrible person, Airi must run away quickly if you encounter him."

He said with a somewhat ugly face: "Although Chuuya once said that he would not hand you over to the mafia, but Four years have passed, and no one knows what he is thinking now. So when you meet him, you must run fast and come to me, I will protect you."

Osamu Dazai has never spoken to him in such a serious tone . What she said, Airi agreed very seriously, but still asked a little worriedly: "But wouldn't this bring danger to Haru?" "

Hey, me? Don't worry about this," Dazai Osamu said proudly. She curled her lips and said, "Having been a colleague for several years, I still know a few of his weaknesses. Otherwise, how could I escape from him this time?"

Her boyfriend is really powerful, so handsome, and so protective. she! Airi looked at Dazai Osamu with admiration. She wanted to kiss him but was afraid of hurting him, so Dazai Osamu thoughtfully lowered his head and kissed her lips.

For some reason, the kiss this time was more urgent and intense than usual. Airi was soon out of breath from the kiss. She wanted to push Dazai but was afraid of pressing his wound, so she could only hum twice to remind him that he was about to faint. .

After biting her gently, Dazai Osamu pushed Airi's hair aside, buried his face on her shoulder, and blew on her white neck: "Hey, Airi, let's do something that only lovers can do. Yeah, it's a very happy thing."

This was not the first time he said this. Airi covered her neck ticklishly and asked curiously: "What's going on? You've said it many times, what on earth is it? What?"

Kissing the back of Airi's hand, Osamu Dazai laughed lowly, and his tone gradually lowered: "Ah, it is a very important ceremony. It can only be done by lovers. It proves that two people belong to each other. In the end, Important things."