👶🏻Teen parents🍼

I just gave birth to our child a week ago.

Yes I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 17.
We didn't planed on getting a child or anything like that it was all an accident but I didn't regret it.

I mean of course I wish I would have been pregnant a couple years later not now but when I found out that I was pregnant and told Javon we both wanted to keep it.

Our parents weren't happy about it but they supported us no matter what.

We soon found out that it was a girl.

Me and Javon moved in together so we have our own house but our parents help us out a lot.

Javon still does boxing almost every day but he's taking a break on acting and we both do online classes.

...............

,,It okay baby I'll feed you after we got dressed okay" I said putting the little overall on the baby.

I just bathed her and got her ready for bed.

She started to move around and wanted to say something but she obviously couldn't talk yet.

,,Here baby" I said giving her the little teddy thing what she sleeps with, she calls it nunu.

After I was done dressing her I put her on our bed, in the middle so she wouldn't fall down while I clean the bedroom after it got wet.

I put her pacifier in her mouth and kissed her cheek.

,, Mommy will be back" I said going to the bathroom which is attached to the bedroom.

Javons pov:

I just got home from training.

We do got a workout room at home but I had a talk with my manager today.

,,Y/n, I'm home!" I shouted from downstairs I locked the door with my keys and made my way upstairs.

I walked in the bedroom and searched for Y/n.

I heard little noise and looked at the bed.

,, Hi baby" I said smiling looking at our daughter.

She got all excited and started to kick her feet in excitement.

,, You look adorable, aren't you " I said kissing all over her.

She started to giggle.

,, Hey Wanna" Y/n came out the bedroom.

She looked beautiful like always.

,, Hi beautiful" I said pulling her close and kissing her.

,, How was training?" She asked.

,, Good, it was good but tiring" I said hugging her.

,,After I feed her we can go to bed" she said taking the baby in her arms.

,, Sounds good" I said.

The baby hold her little arm out for me to hold her.

,, I don't wanna take her now, I'm all sweaty" I said looking sadly at the baby.

,,I'll go take a shower" I said.

,,Okay, I'll be downstairs" She said kissing my cheek.

Y/n pov:

,, Hold up baby" I said making her milk.

She kept pulling my shirt for my boobs to eat but I don't got any milk in it so I don't ever feed her like that.

She was about to cry when I was ready.

,, Okay, here" I said calmly.

She started to drink it fast as a couple of tears rolled down her cheek.

I kissed her forehead and started to rock her in my arm to calm her down.

As she drank she was holding the cup with her little hand that I found adorable. But I helped her because she couldn't hold it by herself yet.

I went back upstairs with her when Javon came out of the bathroom with wet hair and all.

I was sitting on the bed with her when Javon laid down.

,, Give me my baby" he said holding his hands out.

I laughed.

,,Here" I said giving it to him.

She immediately hugged him and got all excited.

,, She's such a daddy's girl" I chuckled.

,,she is" Javon said admiring her.

,, I'll go take a shower, pay attention to her" I said pointing a finger at him.

After I came back out I laid down next to Javon and got under the covers.

,, She's asleep" He whispered kinda.

,, She looks exactly like you, like a second twin" I smiled.

,, I love you Y/n" Javon said.

,, I love you too Wanna" I said back.

He slowly stood up trying not to wake the baby up and put her to her crib.

We cuddled and soon went to sleep.

I love our little family.

——————————————————
I haven't posted in ages so I thought  you guys would like this.
I personally think it came out really cute and I love it.

💕💕💕💕💕💕