‼️Not allowed ‼️

I was at home alone. My parents went to another city for 2 days to visit an old friend so I was home alone.

I decided to invite my boyfriend Javon over.

I missed him a lot. I actually haven't seen him in days.

Me and him are not allowed to date or even be friends.

Our moms hate each other. They hate each other since middle school or idk.

They never liked or talked to each other, and my mom always talks about them in a disgusted voice.

She always tells me how rude they are and how they are not good people. But honestly that's not true.

I met his dad once a couple months ago and he was really nice.

His mom is a sweetheart and I hope she will think the same about me.

I also met his siblings. I get along pretty well with all of them. Jaden is the brother I never had and Jayla is the sister I always wished for. Daelo is the cutest little kid and I also love him a lot.

They are the only person who knows about us. But they promised to keep it a secret.

I heard the doorbell ring so I went to open it.

,, Hi love " I said smiling to ears as I hugged him.

,, Hi beautiful" he said back as he kissed me gently.

Awh the butterflies.

I got a hold of his hand and led him to my room.

I lay down on my bed and he lay on top of me. He put his head on my chest and snuggled in my neck.

Awh I missed this so badly.

I was playing with his hair and we were just enjoying each other's company.

Later we started to watch a movie and we were making jokes about them because how horrible this movie was.

,, Yo, look they will definitely end up drunk" he said laughing.

I was now laying on him. I had my head on his chest and he had his hand around my waist.

,, Yeah, it's obvious" I said laughing with him.

After a minute or so we calmed down.

I looked at him admiring his beautiful face. Awh he looked so cute and handsome at the same time.

,, It's not nice to stare Isabella" he said chuckling.

I didn't even noticed that I was staring.

,, I wasn't even staring, Wanna " I said putting my head in his neck out of embarrassment.

,, Yeah you were, but your cute when you stare so it's fine " he said tickling me.

,, NO, no no Wanna stop!? I can't breathe!" I said laughing my ass off.

He then stopped and our eyes locked.

,,You are so pretty, you know that ?" He said not taking his eyes off mine.

I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back. Soon that kiss turned into a make out session.

He sat up and I sat on his lap. That's how we continued or make out.

We didn't heard the front door open because we concentrated on each other and the kiss and my door was also closed.

Once my door opened.

,, Bella we are home. There was some kind of problem in the airp-"
My mom came in.

I looked at her and quickly got off Javon.

I got so scared. That's it I'm gonna get banned from Javon forever. I will never see him again.

,, What the heck is going on here ?! What is he doing in here Isabella?" My mom asked kinda shouting.

She looked hella mad.

Because of the noise my dad also came upstairs.

,, Why are you shouting what happened ?" My dad asked and then he saw Javon. He automatically understood why my mom was shouting.

,, Can't you see what's going on here ? " my mom said looking at my dad who stayed in silence.

,, I just came into this room and what was I seeing, your daughter and Jessica's son kissing" my mom shouted. ,, How long has this been going on Isabella? Or are you two even together?" She asked so rudely, it made me scared.

,,Answer me Bella !?" My mom shouted again.

,, Can you please stop shouting with me?" I asked calmly looking at her.

,, How should i Bella? Hm ? Should I be happy or what do you want me to do ?!" She said furious.

,, Honey I know your mad but shouting with her will not help" my dad said facing my mom gently taking her hands.

,, They were kissing!? I told her more than 100 times, do not get together with any of them and what is she do? Of course something I'm not approved!?" She shouted again.

I looked down,I was the urge to cry.

,, Can you stop screaming with her ? You can probably see that she's scared of you !" Javon told her.

Javon's pov:

I could see that Bella is almost crying. She didn't wanted anything like this to happen. I was so mad at her mom bc how she shouted at her for no reason.

,, Excuse me? You have absolutely no reason to talk in this" her mom said kinda pissed.

,, Yes I do, because you talking to Bella like some kind of stranger. She does not deserve this just because you hate me and my family. " I said pissed off standing next to her.

,, Javon, it's okay let it go " Bella said putting her hand on my chest. Letting me know that she doesn't want me in trouble.

I just looked at Bella. She was broken by her moms words.

,, Honey, I know your mad but-"
Isabella's dad wanted to say something but her mom interrupted.

,. Aren't you mad Josh ?! Your daughter was kissing a boy, and not just any boy" she explained.

I just rolled my eyes.

,, You know she is not little anymore and even though I don't like the fact she hide her boyfriend from us but to be honest she had her rights, and if she likes him than it's all what matters" her dad said.

At least her dad understands it.

Isabella's pov;

,, Does your mom knows about this ?" My mom asked Javon.

,, Ah no they don't only my siblings " Javon said honestly.

,, Wonderful, we gonna call her up and make her real mad by saying that you will be her daughter in law. I'm sure she will be happy" my mom said sarcastically.

Javon came and hugged me . I buried my head in his neck.

,, Everything will be fine, don't worry " he smiled at me.

We went downstairs waiting for the Walton's to arrive.

Part to is coming right after this one. Hope you liked this chapter. Also it's 1 a.m but I don't wanna go to sleep that's why I'm writing.
Lots of love from Emily ❤️❤️❤️❤️