👧🏻Girls talk👧🏻

Today the Walton's invited us over.
So around 5 p.m we went over.

,, Hey! Good to see you all !" Jessica greeted us. ,, Hi Jess! How you been?" My mom asked while they both shared a hug.

,, We doing alright, but come on in!" She invited us in.

,, Hi Wanna " I went to hug him.
,, Hey Annie" he hugged back and kissed my cheek slightly.

We are now in the pool just having fun. I decided to just come and sit down on one of the couch.
Not long enough Javon came with fully wet hair and water dripping from his body.

Not gonna lie he looked hot.

He came and sat next to me laying his head on my chest and his hand around my waist.

,, Hi love " I said stroking his hair.
,, Hey baby " he said back.
,, What's up?" I asked him giving a kiss on his forehead.
,, Nothing" he faced the simple answer.
,, Are you tired ?" I asked him.
,, Uhum" he hummed while nodding his head.

We sat like that for a while not saying a word to each other. Just enjoying each others company.

,, Okay we gonna go and watch the basketball match, it's on live right now" DJ said heading back in the house. Jaden, my dad, Daelo and my brother.
,, Yeah this match gonna be lit" my brother said. ,, yeah buddy " my dad laughs.
,, You coming Wanna ?" Jaden asked following the others.
,, Yeah, one minute" he sight getting up from the couch.

He looked a little tired and I found it really adorable 🥰.

I quickly kissed his cheek before letting him go.
,, Wanna can't leave your girlfriend huh ?" DJ asked and Javon just chuckled at his question.

Now all the boys left it was just me, my mom, Jayla, Jessica and Nat.

We sat around the campfire and just talked.

,, So Annie is everything okay between you and Wanna ?" Jessica asked out of nowhere.

,, Uhm, yeah why you asking ?"
I asked her curious.

,, Nothing, just wanna make sure that everything is fine " she said smiling.

,, Well they are more than fine, right Annie ?" She asked with a smirk on her face looking at me then at Nat.

,, What do you mean Jayla ?" I asked her and she just give me the ( I know everything) look.

,, Well, fill us in " my mom said.
And then hit me. Jayla knew that Javon and I had sex the other day, and she gonna confront my mom.

,, They just had sex, nothing special" she said shrugging.

I'm gonna kill her.

,, You what ?" My mom asked really surprised. I definitely understand her but oh well.

,, When? Where ? How ?" She said looking right into my soul.

,, Mom relax, it's not a big deal, and Jayla I'm gonna kill you " I said giving her the death stare.

,, Well if Jayla didn't tell me, then maybe you would never" she said panicked.
,, Jess, you don't have anything to say ? You knew this ?" She asked looking at her.

,, Of course not, why would I ? I would tell you that, but I wouldn't ask Javon cause this is something he would tell his dad not me and I respect that" she said holding her hands up in defense.

,, Yeah but she is a girl and last time I checked she was virgin but apparently not anymore" she said a bit louder.

I started feeling that my cheeks hit up. And I felt soooo embarrassed even if I was talking to my mom about these things.

,,Mom can you stop, I don't feel like talking about these things right now" I sighed.

,, When was this Annie ?" She asked looking at me.

,, Like two days ago " I sighed.
,, So when two days ago you told me to bring you here you two were about to have sex ?" She asked now fully confused.

,, We didn't planed it, it's just happened you know " I said shrugging.

,, But I don't understand why is it a big deal, I know I should have told you but I promise I didn't know it would happen and there's so many other girls that do so much worse and they probably don't get yelled at by her mom" I said a bit pissed right now.

,, You are not just any girl Annie, you are my daughter and I want you the best. By saying you to let me know If you ready to do it I didn't mean that I actually want the date and everything, I just wanna tell you what is like so there would be no problem and you two would be safe doing it" she said caressing my arm.

,, I know " I sighed again.
,, Wow I didn't know it would make such a trouble by telling you about this" Jayla said in surprise.

,, Well next time don't" I said.

,, Okay, we are through this but, was it good at least" Jessica asked a little smile on her face.

,, Yeah it was good and Javon was really sweet, and careful and made sure I was okay the whole time so don't worry " I said looking at my mom saying that she would stop asking questions by this.

,, Okay " that was all my mom said.

Later

It was getting late. The boys are also we're finished watching the basketball match and everyone was now back to the garden.

I was sitting down when Javon came and sat beside me.

,, You good ?" He asked.
,, Yeah " I sighed putting my head on his arm.
,, What's wrong ?" He asked putting his hand in mine and gently caressing it with his thumb.

,, I just had a real awkward conversation with my mom, thankfully Jayla " I said looking at him.

,, Wdym?" He asked
,, I don't know where she knows from but she told her we had sex the other day , and my mom wasn't really happy about that I didn't tell her " I said like almost whispering it .

,, But she okay with it right ?" He asked concerned.
,, Yeah she is " I simply said.

,, It's getting late, wanna come to my room? I'm kinda tired " he said looking at the floor and then back to me.

,, Sure " I smiled at him.
We stood up about to leave when my mom said,, I hope you to are about to go to sleep and not doing anything right now" she said looking at us.

,, Mom stop, cause next time he won't even gonna kiss me anymore" I said a little annoyed with her stupid things she says.

Javon just chuckled and grabbed my hand leading me towards his room.

We got there and immediately lay down in his bed.
,, Finally, I wanted this for so long" he said.
I giggled and said,, You could have just came to your room and rest if u were tired"
,, Yeah but I wanted you near me and didn't wanted to bother you" he shrugged

I kissed him and cuddled up ending up watching a movie while falling asleep.