👬Divorce👬

My parents are divorcing and just because of that I'm going through a mental break down.
I know it's stupid because there's literally nothing to do with me. They are adults and they do what's the best for them. I can't hold them back just bc I don't want them to divorce.

I decided to call my boyfriend Javon over so he would make me feel better. He knew that my parents divorcing and he tried to help me every time I needed him.

" ding dong" I heard the door so I went to open it. My parents were shouting at each other for hours and I'm tired of them. I've been crying for and hour long now because I just had enough of it.

,, Hey " Javon said with a little smile. ,, Hi" I said back not leaving him even to think I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my room far away from my parents.

We sat down and I closed the door.
,, How you've been ?" He looked at me with a sad face.
,, What do you think ?" I said as tears were rolling down my cheek.

,, It's okay, you get thought this " he said caressing my back.
Then I heard a loud noise and the house went quit.

My mom came into my room.
,, Hey sweetheart, are you okay ?" She asked with a sad voice, and I just looked at her sniffing.
,, I know that it's hard but nothing is gonna change, me and your father, we both love you the same, just because things not worked out, it happens sometimes" she said with a little smile but I could see that she was crying and exhausted from all this thing.

,, Yes it does, nothing is gonna be the same, dad moved out, you two divorcing, and ......and you just breaking up the whole family"
I said explaining it with my hands.

,, It's not your fault Y/n" she said.
,, I know it's not, but why I do I feel like it is " I said crying.
,, Just get out " I snapped at her.
,, Okay" and she leaves the room.

,, Hey, it's okay.... Just breathe" Javon kneeled in front of my holding both of my hands and gently rubbing it.

,, I-I just can't ...I can't do it Javon"
I whined holding his hand tight.
,, I know it's hard, I know you broken by this but I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere okay?" He said looking into my eyes while I slowly nodded.

Afterward I calmed down Javon asked me ,, Do you wanna come over to mine ? We can do whatever you want and you can get your mind off of things, huh?" He suggested.

,, I don't wanna bother you, I'm probably made you already crazy" I looked at him.

,, What? No you didn't. You could never. " he signed. ,, So? My parents are okay with it, they love you" he tried to convince me what is succeeded.

I packed a back with simple things in it and went downstairs. Javon was already waiting for me in the car.

,, Oh , where we you going ?" My mom asked. ,, I'm spending the night at Javons" I simply replied not caring much.

,, Okay, have fun I love you " she said with a little smile not showing how hurt she is. ,, Me too " the only thing i said before heading outside.

We arrived to the Walton's. Javon carried my bag and Jessica came to open the door.

,, Hello sweetheart, do you feel any better ? Javon told us what's happened, I'm so sorry for you honey" she pulled me into a hug.

,, I'm okay " I said quietly.
,, Y/n is gonna spend the night if it's okay mom " Javon said heading upstairs. ,, Of course it's okay, you are always welcome here" she said with a smile.

Javon grabbed my hand and we went to his room. He put my bag on the chair near his bed.

,, You good ?" He asked as I sat down on his bed. I just nodded.
,, Okay, I'm gonna go take a shower I'll be right back" he kissed my forehead before heading off.

Later I also took a shower and now we were laying in bed watching the Tv. I wasn't paying much attention to be honest.

Later Javon realized that I don't pay any attention to the movie so he paused it.

,, You wanna talk about it ?" He asked looking at me. ,, Huh?" I didn't know what was going on.

,,I know the movie is boring so what else do you want to do ?" He looked at me holding my hands.

,,Do you want to eat something ?" He asked and I nodded ,, No"
,, Uhm maybe wanna get Starbucks ?" He asked again and I nodded again which means no.

,,Or..........what about Bobba. You love bobba " he looked at me smiling. And again no.

He sighed and sat at the end of the bed looking at the floor.

I felt bad for him. He wanted to make me feel good to make me happy but I can't help right now I really don't wanna do anything except crying.

I sat next to him and put my head on his chest, holding his hand.
,, Thank you for trying to make me feel better, I really appreciate it"
I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and rested his head on top of mine.

,, I love you" He said
,, I love you more" I said looking into his beautiful eyes.

That was the moment I knew that I wanna marry him some day. Because there's no better person I would find.