🎃Halloween part2🎃

I was already home. I got home like 3 hour ago so it's time to get ready for the party.

3 of my friends are coming over to get ready together.

While we were doing our hair and makeup we were gossiping. Duh what else would we do.

We all decided that nobody is going to wear a costume. So I was wearing a mini denim skirt and a kinda brownish long sleeved shirt which had a fully opened back.

For shoes I was wearing my converse because I just can't with heels.

We decided that we're gonna meet up with the boys there so we took an Uber which took about 10 minutes or so.

The house were big and really pretty. There were also a lots of people which didn't made me really happy but oh well.

We met with the boys and I immediately went to hug my boyfriend.

,, Are you feeling any better ?" I asked him looking into his beautiful eyes.

,, Yeah, I took a nap so I'm better now " he said with a little smile.

,, You guys we should all split up and we meet later " Tyler suggested.

Everyone agreed only Josh not because he didn't had a girlfriend to be with.

Me and Wanna went to get a drink.
We were dancing and talking about stuff and life at all.

After an hour or so I was with the girls and the boys were hanging out together. We were dancing. I was enjoying the song and I didn't even noticed that Javon was staring at me this whole time. Which caused me to blush

At 12:40a.m we decided that we had enough and we wanna go home.

I was spending the night at Javons so we took a shower and and snuggled up to each other.

,, You looked really pretty btw " he said kissing my neck.

,, Thank you" I said giggling because his kisses were thickly.

,, You know parties are fun but this is my favourite thing ever" he said laying on top of me.

This is part 2
I'm sorry this was rushed but it's 1a.m in the Morning and I'm tired.
Lots of love from Emily ❤️❤️❤️❤️