❤️I missed you❤️

You and your boyfriend Javon are both famous people and that's why we don't have time for each other.

It has been almost a week since we saw each other and I'm craving his hugs and kisses.

Today is one of the day when we both have time and have nothing to do. So I decided to go over to his house.

Jessica welcomed me and told me that Javon is upstairs in his room.
,, Thank you Jess" I said with a little smile and went upstairs.

I knocked on his door and I heard a ,,Come in " so I went in.

,, Hi baby !" I said and went to hug him. ,, Hi Y/n ! He hugged me tightly.

He was sitting on his little couch.

He pulled me on his lap and we were just hugging. ,, You don't know how badly I missed you " I said giving him little kisses all around his face.

,, Trust me, I missed you more" he said with a smile. ,, Not more than me tho" I corrected him.

,, I wanna cuddle" I sight looking at him. ,, He just picked me up and and took me to his bed.
We snuggled up together and I was caressing his back as he was laying on top of me.

He put his face in my neck and giving little kisses on it.
He reached always lower and got the point where I had to laugh.
,, Javon stop it tickles " I laughed.
,, okay, okay princess" he said smiling.

We changed positions so I was on top of him. ,, Why did we changed positions, Wanna ?" I asked confused. ,, Cause I want you to be comfortable" he explained.

,, I was comfortable in the other positions too, but I like it how is it now " I snuggled my head into his chest. ,, I love you Wanna " I said caressing his chest.
,, I love you too Y/n " he kissed my lips.
Soon after we both fell asleep.