👯‍♀️Brothers best friend part 3

Lately I've been hanging out with Javon a lot without my brother of course.

We became really close and I think I started to fall in love with him.

A couple weeks ago he told me he likes me and I was so happy to hear that because I felt the same way.

We kissed that night and since that day I just can't get enough of him.

We aren't really dating or anything like that but I really wanna be his girlfriend.

But it's just weird like I can't go up to him and tell him that he should I ask me out.

That's weird right ?

If we are honest then I will never do it myself. Cause that is what guys do most of the times, not girls.

The reason I'm so tressing over this is that I never had a boyfriend before and never been so close with someone like that way and the thing is that he is my brothers best friend is crazy.

Also I'm scared about my brothers reaction because I don't want him and Javon to drift away from each other just because the situation is might get awkward and stuff.

Anyway today he's gonna come over because Cam said that he and Wanna should have a boys night.

I was just chilling in the kitchen when someone ringed the bell.

,, I'll get it, I don't want you to be so around him all the time" Cam said as he opened the door.

,, What is that supposed to mean?" I asked sipping form my drink.

,, I knew you wouldn't understand it" he shrugged with a smirk on his lips.

,, Fucking asshole" I muttered.

,, What was that ?" Cam asked.

,, Oh you wouldn't understand it" I smirked back.

,, Hey guys" Javon said as he gave Cameron a bro hug.

,, Hey Wanna " I said smiling

He was about to came and hug me but Cam pushed me out of the way.

,, Mila, can you please leave we have stuff to do" he shook his head.

,, If you mean gaming and talking about girls then sure, go ahead" I said shaking my head and went to the living room.

The two leaved to Cameron's room and they were playing games as I heard.

Uh boys 🙄

,,Mila leave we are gonna watch a movie" Cam said sitting down on the couch while Javon doing the same.

,, Uh no, I was here first" I shrugged.

,, Doesn't matter I'm older and your not even paying attention to the movie you are watching,so go" Cam waved me off.

,, Uh yess I do, can't you see" I said.

,, Bro let's just  watch the movie with her don't be jerk" Javon said looking up and down.j

,, Uh fine, whatever" he said and put something in the Tv.

We were watching the summer I turned pretty new season that just came out.

,, This movie is boring" Cam whined.

,, Agree, this makes no sense" Javon whined too.

,, If you to can't behave then you can leave" I shrugged continue watching the movie.

Javon meanwhile put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it.

It felt so damn good but Cam is here and I don't want him to notice it so I slightly mentioned him to stopp it.

,, I'm gonna go to the bathroom my pee is a better thing to watch than this movie" Cam said.

,, Wanna you can't do this when Cameron is here" I said.

,, I'm sorry I just haven't even hugged you since I'm here and I miss your touch" he said rubbing my thigh again.

I smirked and moved his hand up and put my other thigh over it.

,, You know this movie does makes sense I don't get it how you don't like it" I shrugged.

,, This girl just playing around and we both know she should choose Conrad" he said normally.

,, You did not !?" I said surprised.

,, What ?" He said chuckling.

,, Jeremiah is the one for her" I said.

,, I  don't agree with you if you think so then alright" I shrugged because I don't really care that we have different opinions about to characters.

,, I've missed you" I said in a kinda whisper looking into his eyes.

He looked at me and then I kissed him.

I don't know why I did that but in that moment I just wanted it.

We were making out a little when Cameron walked in.

,, What the fuck !?" He said or no he shouted.

I pulled away from Javon and he stood up trying to tell Cameron what's just happened.

,, Can someone explain why the fuck were you two kissing?!" He said angry.

I knew this gonna happen but I just wished he wouldn't care about it ah who am I playing he obviously cares because he is his best friend and if they not gonna have the same friendship then it's gonna be my fault and I'm gonna hate myself for it.

,, Cam calm down " I said.

,, Are you together? How long have you been doing this behind my back?" He asked now calmer.

He looked at Javon for answers.

,, Look it's just happened okay, it's not her fault we got closer about a month ago and that's when all happened, I know your mad but don't be at her it's my fault " Javon said.

,, Wanna" I said shaking my head at him to don't say stupid shit like this.

We both wanted it so there's no need to him to make it all his fault.

,, Do you love her ?" Cam asked Wanna.

,, I... I do actually, she means a lot to me " he said .

Wait he really does ?! I dint know because he dint even asked me out.

Wait Cameron was smiling.

,, Why are you smiling like that?" I asked confused.

,, I'm just glad that you got someone who wouldn't brake your heart, I'm not mad at you two I just wish you have told me before" he said all smiley.

,, I thought I would make your friendship bad so I didn't wanted to make drama" I said relieved.

,, You two got my allowance to date but no kissing in front of me" he laughed.

Guys would you like to have a book about this or a book about Javon with a different topic ?
LOTS OF LIVE FROM EMILY
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️