🏘️Long distance relationship

Me and Javon were on a long distance relationship.

And I hated it. So much.

He lives all the way in Atlanta and I live in North Carolina.

The distance wasn't that far but we are but famous busy people and we don't get much time for each other which is sad.

Of course we talk 24/7 but still it's not the same when you see each other in person.

So you get to actually kiss and hug that person.

Right now it's 11 p.m. Javon's plane goes back to Georgia.

His flight is at 6:20 so that means we have to be at the airport by 4:30 because he still need to check in and stuff.

I'm actually so sad that I can't even explain it. It was just 3 days ago when he came and he already has to go back.

Anyways we were both in bed about to go to sleep.

Javon saw that I was sad so he hugged me from behind and kissed my neck gently.

,, You know I hate to go back just as much as you do" he said while sighing.

,, Then don't go, I won't mind you staying " I said in a tired sad voice.

,, You know I can't, you have a photoshoot in a couple days and next week I have a boxing match" he said quietly.

,, Yeah your boxing match, and I can't be there again " I said kinda pissed.

,, It's okay, maybe next time" he said with a little smile.

,, I love you Harlee, more then anything and nothings gonna change that " he said.

,, I love you too Wanna" I said with teary eyes. Then I turned around and kissed him.

The next morning

,, You got everything Wanna?" My dad asked him.

He and my mom bought us to the airport.

,, Uh yep, I think that's everything" he said putting his suitcase in the trank.

About an hour later we were already at the airport.

Before he checked in we have to wait about 40 to 45 minutes.

We got coffee while we were waiting, and I was hugging Javon the whole time. Enjoying what's left or while we can.

After that he checked in and he had to go to the plane.

It's time so say goodbye.

,, Have a good and safe flight kid, we're gonna miss you. Come again as soon as you can." My dad said giving him a hug.

,, Will do " Javon said with a little smile.

,, Oh sweetheart, have a safe flight back to Georgia. It was nice having you here, oh and tell Jessica I say hi to them" my mom said giving him a hug too.

He then looked at me.

I tried to stop but I started to cry a little.

He came and hugged me.

,, Don't cry Harls, I'm coming soon again. " he said caressing my back.

,, I don't wanna let you go " I cried.

,, Harlee, I need to go, and I can't go while seeing you crying" he sighed.

I took a deep breath and got out the hug. I looked at him with teary eyes.

,, I love you Harls, words can't even describe it how much I'm gonna miss you" he said sadly.

,, I love you too Javon " I said chuckling.

He came and kissed me quickly.

,, Alright well I call you or your dad if you arrived safely" my dad nodded.

,, Okay" he simply said.

He looked at me once more and then I saw him disappear in the crowd.

My baby left, and I won't be able so see him for another 3 months.

.........................................................

Hope you liked it :)

The last story of the year.