🥰He's mine 🥰

I was in Orlando with Javon, Jayla and DJ. Javon has a match here in a couple days so that's why we came.

I came with them only because Javon is stressed a little and I wanna support him and also I can't get through a day without seeing him, how am I supposed to wait for a week or so.

We just came back from the beach bc you know we gotta enjoy our time here.

We went to a little studio or so bc Javon have to talk with someone how's everything gonna go tomorrow before his match,

Me and  Jayla were sitting in a room next to the studio. We were just chatting and minding our business while we were waiting.

DJ also went with Javon. 

,,Hey guys, I'm Liza" she said flipping her hair. I can already tell she's a totally pick me girl.

,, Hey" ne and Jayla said at the same time not really caring about the girl.

,,What are you doinggggg" she said sitting down next to us.

,,Not much as you see..... we just waiting for my brother to come back" Jayla said shrugging.

,, Oh btw when is he coming back? I need to talk to him " she said twirling her hair.

,, We don't know" I said really curious what does she want from him. Like we are in Orlando not like we know here pretty much anyone.

,, Anyway..... why do you need to talk to him ?" I asked

,, Yeah I'm curious " Jayla agreed.

,,It's privat thing not like it's any of your business" she said admiring her nails.

Ugh this bitch is really pissing me off for no reason.

,,Yes it does cause he's my boyfriend and I wanna know if something is going on " I said clearly annoyed.

,, Not for long" she said under her breath but I steal heard it.

I was trying not to care and not to believe anything stupid just because this bitch thinks way to much about herself.

I trust Javon.

,, Hey guys " Javon came and sat down next to me putting his head on my chest and putting his hands around my waist.

,,You tired ?" I asked caressing his head and playing with the little piece of hair that was falling onto his forehead.

Awh he's so cute when he's sleepy.

,, Javon baby! I missed you so much!" Liza said whining.

,,Huh? Who are you ?" Javon asked confused while having a disgusted face on.

,,Oh don't play dumb. Hahah "
She said laughing.

I'm gonna kill this  bitch.

,, Girl why are you trying so hard? Literally nobody knows you, get out it's embarrassing" Jayla said smiling.

,,Uh shut up I'm talking to Javon not you!" She said kinda pissed.

,, Shut up can't you see he's tired ?" I said having enough of this girl.

,, Bitch you don't tell me when and what to do! Don't be surprised if Javon dump you because look at you you are so annoying and not even that pretty. Like come on, he can do better than that.

Wow that hurt a little but oh well.

,, Don't t talk to her like that ever again. Who the fuck do you think you are talking to my girl like that. "
Javon said in a disgusted face.

,,Whatever" Liza said rolling her eyes and then left the room.

,,Nobody's talking to my girl like that"❤️

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I had a lot of test in school which I had to study plus I did an internship and I was at the praxis til 6p.m everyday. So I was busy and tired.
But I have 1 week school holiday so the stories will be back.
Thank you and hope you enjoyed this short story!
Lots of love from Emily ❤️