👯‍♂️Brothers best friend part 2

When we arrived home with the food we walked in the house and I called my brother down.

,,Cam we are back !" I said going in the kitchen.

,, You guys took like so looooong " he whined pulling on the long word.

,, The food wasn't ready  yet so we had to wait" Wanna shrugged.

My brother nodded.

We all sat down in the kitchen and ate while we talked about school drama.

Javon and Cameron were a junior and I was a sophomore but we still had stuff to talk about.

,, Do you guys know the new girl Miranda?" Cameron asked us.

We nodded.

,, Well...." He clapped his hands getting all excited to tell us a good gossip.

,, She was found in the boy bathroom making out with Mike" he said taking a bite of his food.

,, Yeah I heard that" Javon said shrugging.

,, From who?" Cam asked.

,, Bro we are in the same school you know, and gossiping goes really fast" he laughed.

,, That's true" I added.

,, Well did you know about it Mila?" Cam asked.

,, No" I said confused.

,, My point is proved" he said proud.

,, What kind of point are we talking about?" I asked sipping from my water.

,, You are sophomore which means that you are still not at our level because you haven't heard about the news" he leaned back in his chair proudly.

,, So? Who cares if to dumb assholes fucking in the bathroom. I don't think that I am not on your level just because I don't get excited if I hear a gossip like you. This is probably funny for you because your life is way more. Boring than theirs "  I said.

,, Bro you are fucked" Javon chuckled.

,, Whatever" Cameron rolled his eyes at me.

,, Btw where's mom?" I asked.

,, She said after the store she's gonna go and meet with a friend so she comes home later, but why do a stupid person like you care anyway" he smirked.

,, If you don't stop I'm gonna punch you Cam" I warned him.

,, I'm not scared of a little girl" he laughed.

That's enough.

I got up and about to go and beat Cameron up but Javon pulled me down by my waist.

,, You to should slow down okay?" He laughed.

After a little I was in my room and the boys were in Cams room.

I was watching Gilmore Girls when Someone knocked on my door.

I got up and went to open it.

,,Hi Wanna" I smiled as I pulled him in my room.

,, I'm gonna head home a I just wanted to say bye" he smiled at me.

His smile makes me go weak on my knees for him.

,, You want a good night kiss?" I teased.

,, Kind of" he shrugged.

I've put my hands around his neck and he pulled me closer by my waist.

We made eye contact and then he smashed his lips onto mine.

We kissed for a little and then pulled away.

,, You've got lipstick on baby" I giggled and slowly wiped in away with my finger.

,, So are you calling me baby now?" He joked.

,, Shut up " I hit his shoulder playfully.

I kissed him one more time before pulling away.

That was the time my brother came into my room.

,, What are you doing in her room, bro ?" He asked Wanna.

,, Just came to say goodbye, but ima head off" he said.

,, Yeah okay, good night bro" Cam said giving him a hug that boys do. You know.

,, Drive safe Wanna " I said to him.

,, I will, goodnight guys" he said walking out of the house.

,, Drive safe Wanna" Cameron said mocking me.

,, Can't you just leave" I said annoyed.

,, Goodnight dummy" he laughed.

This boy, hopefully he doesn't seen me making out with his best friend.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter. My school holiday just ended and I'm starting school tomorrow. I don't wanna go. Also I'm thinking about writing a story about Javon I have many ideas but if you would like to read it then let me know because I don't wanna write a story for no one to read. Write me in private or in the comments if you would read it if I would do one.
THANK YOU
LOTS OF LOVE FROM EMILY
❤️❤️❤️❤️