🤫Secret🫣

Me and Javon have been dating for over 6 months.

The best 6 months of my life.

He's like my best friend and I know I can always count on him.

Some people like our friends told us we look alike and what if we related.

But we always laugh at it.

Anyway other than our families and close friends, no one knew that we are together.

I don't mind it but it's kinda suck that we can't go out together because even if we were friends people would assume that we are a thing.

But we don't want people to break our relationships apart because they like to talk in other people's life and they should and shouldn't do.

We are both well known and they would go crazy knowing all this.

I was over at my boyfriends and of course my parents too because they became really good friends with Jessica and DJ so they hang out together.

............

,, Do you think I should go ?" Jayla asked.

,, Idk it's really up to you but I think you should give it a try" I shrugged looking at instagram.

,, Maybe I will" She nodded.

,, What y'all talking about?" Javon asked as he and Jaden sat down next to us.

,, Jayla's and Nat's relationship" I answered as I sat in Javons lap.

,,Are you two a thing ?" Jaden asked surprised.

,, No we're not, not until I say so" she corrected Jaden and he just put his hands up in defense.

,, But your going somewhere with her" Javon stated.

,, Cause your little girlfriend told me to give it a try" she said pointing a finger at me.

,, What, you asked my opinion I just told you what I would do in your place" I laughed as I laid my head on Javons.

............

I was chilling at Jaylas room with I was helping her film a YouTube video.

I wasn't in it because you know why.

,, Y/n the lights are sucks" she whined giving up the video since we were trying to film for an hour.

,, Maybe you should sit to another spot" I suggested.

,, I've been sitting in 4 different spots, my legs are broken" she whined again.

,, I don't know then" I shrugged.

,,Javons camera, it has a bigger light on it" she smiled.

,, He's not gonna give it to you" I chuckled.

,, That's why you are gonna get it" she smirked.

,, He's not gonna say no to you, he loves you too much" she smiled.

,, Ugh fine, I be back in a sec" I throw my head back and made my way to Wannas room.

I saw that they were on live so I went in so I won't be shown on the phone.

The two boys attention went to me as I entered the room.

I put my finger to my mouth showing them to be quit.