🎃Halloween🎃

Today is Halloween which means I'm going to a party.

When I was younger I didn't like to go to parties. I'm also claustrophobic which just makes everything worse. By now I'm fine with parties, I don't like to miss out.

Plus I'm a teenager and I have to use it till I can.

I was just laying in my bad scrolling on TikTok when I get a call from my boyfriend Javon.

On the phone:
Me- Hi Wanna, what's up ?
Javon- Are u busy right now ?
Me- Uhm... no why ?
Javon- Nothing, just wanted to ask you if u wanna go to trick or treating with Daelo? He only goes if you're going with him. That's what he said.
Me- Awh that's so cute ! Ofc I'll be there.
Javon- you don't have to if u don't feel like it.
Me- No if he wants me there, I'll be there. I'm coming over in 15 minutes.
Javon- okay see you then Harls
Me- Bye Wanna

End of conversation

I was putting my shoes in and went downstairs. ,, Mom can you drop me off at the Walton's ?" I shouted while searching for her.

,, Yeah just a minute" she shouted back.

Minutes later we were already in the car on our way to the Walton's.
The car ride only takes about 5 to 10 mins so it's not too bad.

,, I thought you guys are gonna meet at 7 p.m because of the party" she said concentrating on the road.

,, Yeah but Daelo want me to go to treck or treating with him so that's why I'm going over" I said all smiling.

,, Awh that's cute " she simply said.

I was already at the Walton's. Daelo was putting on his costume and I was in Jaylas room talking with her.

Javon was at the gym. Then I saw him going to his room probably to take a shower.

After he was done he came to Jaylas room. He grabbed my hand and took me to his room.

,, Hey ! You took her from me!" Jayla shouted after us.

,, She's mine!" Javon shouted back.
I got automatically butterflies.

We cuddled up to each other.
I was playing with his hair and I saw that he was slowly dozing off.

,,Are you tired?" I asked him keep caressing his head.

,, A little ...." He said slowly closing his eyes. I just kissed his forehead.

,, Javon !" Jessica called out.
,,Where are you ?!" She said again.

,,Oh here you are " she said smiling coming in his room.

,, You and Jaden have to take Daelo to trick or treating." She explained.

,,Why ?" Javon whined.

,, Me and your Father are have to leave for the day. We only come home tomorrow, around 3 p.m. So after trick or treating you have to take Daleo to one of his friends house for a Sleepover an-" Jessica explained trying not to forget anything.

,, Mom, I would love to help you but I'm soooo tired and I really don't wanna go trick or treating right now" Javon said annoyed.

,, I know sweetheart, I know you're tired and busy but you don't have a choice right now, so please take Daelo trick or treating" she said hopeful that his son will say yes.

,, Fine" Javon said snuggling his head deeper into my chest.

,, Thank you sweetheart" she said smiling and whispering an,, I love you " to him.

,,Okay, Daelo are you ready ?" Javon said walking over to him.

,, Yup all ready to go" he said all smiling.

,, Awh you look so cute " I said dying in cuteness.

,, I'm not cute, I'm supposed to be scary " he said offended.

,, Oh sorry " I said which caused Javon chuckled

Daelo had an almost full bag so we went back to their house.

,, You good Wanna ?" I asked looking at him worriedly.

,, yeah but bro I'm so tired " he said barely able to stay awake.

,, Maybe try to sleep because at the party you will be more tired" I said caressing his cheeks planting little kisses on it.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!🎃
I'm gonna the part 2 now so make so to check it out.
Hope you liked this chapter btw.
Lots of love from Emily ❤️❤️❤️❤️