🚗Long ride🚗

Today is the day when me and my boyfriend Javon are finally going home.

We were a few weeks away from our family. Today we are looking forward to a long ride which is about 10-11hour long.

At the airport is something wrong so can't go by plane  ✈️.
So we had no choice than go by car and Javon is going to drive.

It's currently 9 p.m the night before we are going back home.
We already talked with our parents and they are told us the yk stuff like
be careful, drive safe, have you got everything?, make sure to don't forget anything at the hotel and stuff like that.

Javon is currently showering and I'm brushing my hair cause I already showered.

,,Em ( Emily ) have you seen my toothbrush, I can't find it anywhere" Javon said while he was putting his shirt on.

,, Yeah it's in this bag" I said pointing to the black little bag that was laying on the ground.

He went to get it and then went back to the bathroom me following him.

We both did our night routine and decided to go to bed.

We both need a good sleep so we won't be tired tomorrow, especially Javon he needs to sleep well because the ride is quite long and he never driven such a long ride.

Anyway. We got into bed and Javon put his head on my chest and I was caressing his back and head.

,, Are you tired ?" I asked him.
,, Just a little " he answered with a little tired voice.

,, Sleep well, I love you " I said kissing his cheek.
,, I love you " that was the only thing he said before falling asleep.

Next morning

The next morning we wok  up around 8 o'clock and got ready.
I was wearing a beige sweatpants with a plack crop top and I put my hair up in a bun so it won't bother me trough the day.

Javon and I packet our suitcases and bags to the car and after we checked if we weren't missing anything.

Soon we started our journey.

At first it was okay. We were talking about random shit or just minding our business. After 3 hour of driving we decided to take a break.

We realized that we haven't had breakfast yet and it's lunch time, so we went to eat.

After that we continued the ride. After an hour of two it started to get boring. I didn't wanted to bother Javon because he needed to concentrate. I was always making sure he was fine and not tired and asked him if he wanted to stop and take a break but he refused it most of the time.

He said as long as he thinks and feels okay he's not stopping.

It was now 6p.m. We stopped 2 or 3 times, our parents also called if everything was okay.

We stopped now cause I saw that Javon was not doing well.

We got out of the car and went to sit down on a bench.
He sat down drinking some water and I stand in between his legs.

,, You okay, love ?" I asked him massaging his head.
,, Yeah, I'm okay " he put his head on my chest hugging me.
,, How far are we ?" I asked looking at him.
,, Uhm..., 2or 3 more hour I guess "
He said shrugging.
,, uhh, what ever the most important thing is to arrive intact." I say kissing his lips.

Okay let's go...... again.

After what seemed like forever with a couple of traffic we finally arrived.

We went to Javon's cause my mom said they'll be there.
We got out the car and knocked.

Everyone welcomed us and asked us about everything literally EVERYTHING.

,, So how was the ride ? Was it okay?" Jessica asked.
,, Everything went fine right ?" My mom asked.

,, Yeah everything went good, and the ride was boring but it was okay" I said with a little laugh.

My dad and DJ were talking with Javon but there are gone  now.
So I went over to Javon.

,, Hi" I said hugging him tightly.
,, Hi Em " he said back.
,, You doing okay ? You look tired "I said looking in his eyes.
,, It's because I am tired but it's okay . I just wanna go to sleep " he said back shrugging.

,, We probably leave soon so you can go rest" I said smiling at him.
,, I wanna sleep with you Em " he said back.
,, With me ?" I asked confused.
,, Yeah I thought u staying over, I can't get a good sleep without you" he said looking at me with his adorable little smile.

,, I'm used to sleep with you, after 3 weeks it's not gonna be easy sleeping without you" he explained.

,, I know, if you want me to stay over for today than I will" I said and he giggled.

After that my parents put my suitcase in their car and bought that home with them while I was sleeping over at Javons.

We both showered and did our routine. And now went to bed.

,, Ahw, this is life" Javon said snuggling his face into my neck.
I giggled at his cuteness and kissed his lips.

,, Good night, Wanna " I said
,, Good night, Emily" he said.

Hey it's me !!
You can write suggestions if you'd like.
Also it's 1 a.m right now so yeah.
Please Vote ! Thank you !
Lots of love from Emily ❤️