💋You belong to me💋

Today was Friday and what's better thing to do is than going to a party.

I'm not a big party fan but sometimes I do like to go out and dance and have fun.

Lucas my cousin, Bella my friend, my cousins friend Brandon, Javon, Jaden and I we are all going together.

I was wearing a black tight mini dress which made my whole figure show. I pared it with a black and white dunks and a jean jacket.

Javon was wearing a black jeans with a white hoodie and his black and white dunks.

We were matching shoes ! 👟
Heeeheeeee

,, Are you guys ready ?" I asked walking into the living room where the boys were playing on the ps4.

,, Yeah just a second" Lucas said.

Lucas friend looked at me up and down and then he licked his lips.

Got me a little uncomfortable.

,, Don't you think that your dress is a little to short ?" Brandon asked keep looking at me like he did before.

I looked at myself and then at him.

,, Uhm.... Idk is it ?" I asked felling a little bit uncomfortable bc of his question.

Javon looked at me taking his eyes off the game.

,, I think she looks pretty" he shrugged kept playing.

With that Lucas and Jaden both looked at me.

,, Yeah, you look good sissy" he always calls me sissy as a joke.

,, I agree, none of the boys gonna know how to keep their eyes off of you or anything else" he smirked.

,, Hey bro, watch your mouth" Javon glared at him.

,, Just kidding Wanna, you look good tho cousin" Lucas smiled.

,, Okay I'm ready, can we go now?" Bella said walking into the room.

Everyone stood up and started walking to the car.

,,Wanna" I grabbed his arm.
,, You sure my dress isn't that short I can go and change" I said.

He shook his head.

,, Don't listen to everyone who's saying dumb shit to you, you are wearing whatever you want and feel comfortable in" he shrugged with a smile.

,, But I don't wanna get hit on by some random dude, so if you do feel like it's a little too much just say it please" I said looking into his eyes.

,, Y/n I don't care if it's a little short or not, you look hot and very pretty.
I'll be with you and I don't let anyone touch you, trust me" he said letting me know that I look ok.

I smiled at him and we made our way to his car.

Once arrived I could automatically smell the weed and alcohol.

Eww gross. 🤢

Lucas disappeared with Bella, I believe that there is something between them but who knows.

And then two of Javon and Jaden's friend came to us.

They asked them to go and get a drink, talk a little because they haven't met in a while.

Javon looked at me as he was asking for permission.

I nodded to him to go.

,, You sure you'll be okay, I can stay" he said.

,, Uh no just go have fun, I'll see you around" I said smiling.

He nodded. ,, Text me if anything okay?" He said not wanting me to get in trouble or something.