😊I trust him 😊

I was at the twins house today. Javon invited me over because we didn't saw each other for days and he told me he missed me. Tbh I missed him too.

So I got ready and I started my journey to their house.

I knocked and Javon opened the door. ,, Hey beautiful " he said smiling while giving me a hug.

,,Hey Handsome " I said jokingly hugging him back.

After our hug we didn't let go each other I placed my hand on his shoulder and kissed him passionately, which he returned.

,,You look pretty" he complimented.

,,Thank you, Wanna " I said blushing.

He closed the door, took a hold of my hand and we went upstairs.

We went to his room where there was Jaden and a girl.

,, Hi Jay" I said giving him a hug.
,, Hey sissy " he said hugging back.

Jaden give me the nickname sissy it's short for sister bc he said he loves me like a sister and same goes for me he's like a brother to me that I never had.

I looked at the girl. I could already tell that she is thinking way too much of herself.

,, I'm Ellie" she said admiring her nails. She looked like she didn't care about anything around her.

,, I'm Harlee " I said with a little
smile.

I sat down on Javons lap, putting my arm around his neck as one of his hand on my waist and the other caressing my thigh.

It felt nice.

,,I missed you " Javon said kissing my shoulder.

,,You don't know how much I did " I said smiling at him.

Later we were just talking and stuff.
I found out that the reason Ellie is here's because something is happening between Jaden and her.

I be honest she kinda looks like a girl who goes under every guy she meets but you know if Jaden likes her I'm not gonna say anything to him about it.

I'm happy if he's happy.

,, We should watch a movie " Ellie suggested.

,, Sure why not" Jaden said shrugging. ,,Is it okay with you guys?" He asked making sure we want to watch it too.

Me and Javon just shrugged.

Me and Jaden are went to get snacks and drinks for the movie.

,, Jaden wait, I have to call my mom back cause I didn't told her I was here. Wait im gonna get my phone" I said going back to Javons room Jaden following behind.

The door was slightly open when we saw that Ellie is flirting with Javon.

,, WTF ! He's flirting with my brother" He said pissed. I was just staring at them. Jaden wanted to go into the room but I stopped him. I wanna see what is Javon gonna do if I'm not there.

I know I should trust him, and I do trust him but I'm just doubt it.

I grabbed Jadens arm softly mentioning him to stop. He immediately knew why I stopped him and looked at me.

,, Harlee, you know he loves you"
He said looking at me.
I didn't say anything just keep looking at the two.

,, So you are a boxer right ?" She asked twirling her hair.

,, Uh, yeah I am" Javon said back.

,,Maybe you could teach me ?" She asked smiling biting her lips.

This bitch really trying, I see.

,, Uhm,..... maybe one day " Javon said smiling a little.

,, You're eyes are really pretty" she said.

,, They are just brown, nothing special" he said chuckling looking back at his phone.

,, Hahahah, you master of fun, stop it " she said touching his shoulder.

Javon looked a little confused.
,, I didn't said anything funny " he said.

My heart broking into peaces as I saw her flirting with him.

,, Yes you are " she said keep touching him. At this point I just wanna slap her so hard that maybe even I would regret it.

,, Can you please stop touching me ?" Javon said taking her hand away from his chest.

,, Why? Does it makes you nervous?" She asked smirking.

,, What ? Do you hear yourself ? I don't like you " he said a bit irritated.

,, You don't have to lie to me Javon, no one is here , you can tell me" she said, again touching him.

And then she fully went and tried to kiss him but Javon pushed her away.

I was staring at them with wide eyes.

,,I can't believe this" Jaden sighed.

I was just keep focusing on the two of them.

,, Are you dum or what? I have a girlfriend"

He said pushing her off of him.

When he said that I felt relieved. I should have known that he won't do something like that.
But I just can't help myself.

,, Oh come on Javon" Ellie whined.

,, What is wrong with you ? And what about Jaden don't you like him ?" Javon said a bit loud and  sighed.

,, Yeah but why couldn't we.... you know just have this between us ?" She asked smirking.

,, There's definitely something wrong with you , you're not normal"
And with that Javon opened the door.

I was facing him. He looked right in my eyes.

I didn't said anything and hugged him.

,, WTF Ellie ! Wow, and I wanted to ask you out." Jaden shake his head in disbelief.

,, Jaden this is not what it's looks like. Your brother wanted to kiss me an-" she couldn't finish her sentence because Jaden spoke.

,, Bullshit, I saw everything I was standing right behind the door" he explained.

,, Just get out the house " Jaden said disappointed.

Ellie leaved the house.

,, I'm sorry I didn't know she would do that-" Javon explained.

,, Wanna no need to, I saw it " I said smiling a little.

,, See, I told you he loves you"Jaden said smiling a little.

,, I'm sorry J, because of her" Javon said looking at his brother.

,, Nah Wanna, she's a bitch. I should have known that it's gonna happen anyway" Jaden said shrugging kinda sad.

,,You deserve better than her Jaden" I said smiling at him.

,, Yeah hope one day I can find someone who loves me as much as you love Javon" he said happily.

,, You definitely would " I said happily too.

,, Back to where we were, you were doubting my love for you ?" Javon asked a little confused.

,, No..... I mean how could I not when you are leaved alone with a girl. I love you and trust you but you're still a boy" I said looking in his eyes.

,, Well next time don't, don't ever doubt my love for you, because I'm definitely dumb if I would let go a girl like you " he said kissing my cheek.

Okay I think this is cute 🥰
Hope you liked it.
Lots of love from Emily ❤️❤️